《足迹》精讲34(在线收听

  Go into your study and sit down.

  又是进你的书房然后坐下

  Go into my study?

  进我的书房?

  And sit down.

  然后坐下

  -What are you doing?-It’s late at night.

  -你在干嘛? -已经很晚了

  You’re reading a book under a lamp.Read something.

  你在灯下看书正在读着什么

  -What’s going on?-Read a book.

  -然后呢? -去找本书看

  It’s late at night.You’re reading a book.

  都这么晚了你正在看书

  It’s me jumping off the ladder.

  原来是我从梯子上跳下来

  You hear something.You look up.

  你听见声响 于是起来查看

  You see me with this gun.

  而且还带着枪

  You’re caught like a rat in a trap.You stare at the gun, you’re paralyzed.

  就像捕鼠器上的老鼠一样 你看着枪 无法动弹

  I’ve come for the jewels.

  我是来偷珠宝的

  -Where is the safe?-What jewels?

  -保险箱在哪儿? -什么珠宝?

  The jewels.Where’s the safe?

  珠宝 保险箱在哪?

  -You know where it is.-I don’t.

  -你知道在哪儿的 -我不知道

  -You don’t?-Don’t fuck me about, I mean it.

  -你不知道? -别耍我 我说真的

  Get up.

  起来

  You think this gun isn’t real?

  你以为这是玩具枪吗?

  Where is it?

  在哪里?

  -Upstairs.-Well, let’s go upstairs.

  -楼上 -那好 那就上楼吧

  Get up these stairs or I’ll ram this gun right up your ass.

  上楼 否则我就把枪插进你的屁眼里

  -The safe is behind the fish tank.-How am I gonna get to it?

  -保险箱就在鱼缸背后 -我要怎么打开?

  Well, you press the button and the button moves the tank.

  按这按钮 鱼缸就会移开

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/zjjj/556578.html