《足迹》精讲35(在线收听

  Then press it.

  那就快按

  It’s not working.It’s out of ord...

  没用了 失灵了...

  Are you a maniac?You’re crazy.

  你是疯子吗? 你简直是疯了

  -Open it.-I changed the combination yesterday.

  -打开它 -我昨天改过密码了

  -What is it?-I forgot.I can’t remember.

  -密码多少? -我忘了 我想不起来

  -Remember.-It’s the truth.I can’t remember.

  -那就快想 -我说的是实话 我想不起来了

  Remember!

  快点想起来!

  What are you doing?What are you gonna do?

  你在干嘛? 你要做什么?

  I’ve broken into your house because I know you have jewels in a safe.

  我闯入你家是因为我知道 你保险箱里有珠宝

  I have inside information.I want them.

  我有内线消息 我要它们

  Remember the combination and open it.

  快想起密码然后开它

  It was a blank.

  是空包弹

  The next one’s real.

  下一发就是真的了

  There’s a good boy.

  这才是好孩子

  So, what are you writing at the moment?

  你现在正在写什么书?

  What am I writing?

  我正在写什么书?

  Yes, I’m very interested in literature.

  是的 我对文学很感兴趣

  Do you mind if I have a drink?

  介意我喝杯酒吗?

  Sure.It’s your house.

  没问题 这是你的家

  I’m always interested in the people I rob.

  我总是对我抢劫的人感兴趣

  Like I’m always interested in the husbands of the wives I fuck.

  如同我总是对我上过的女人的丈夫感兴趣一样

  Are you really?

  你是说真的?

  Well, well.

  当然 当然

  Cheers.

  干杯

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/zjjj/556579.html