《足迹》精讲42(在线收听

  What the hell did she want?

  该死的她到底想怎样?

  She wants that divorce.

  她想要离婚

  What about my proposition?

  我的提议怎么样?

  Well, I like the idea of Jamaica.

  我喜欢牙买加那主意

  -What about Barbados?-Well, and Barbados, and Antigua.

  -去巴贝多怎么样? -巴贝多 还有安地瓜

  Yeah, it’s true.There’s so many places I haven’t seen.

  耶 没错 还有好多地方我没去过

  Hollywood.Saint Petersburg.

  好莱坞 圣彼得堡

  The Cote d’Azur, Coney Island.

  蔚蓝海岸 科尼岛

  And I hear there’s that wonderful hotel in Scotland called Balmoral.

  我还听说苏格兰有间叫作巴莫勒的酒店很不错

  -That’s where the queen lives.-So bed and breakfast is out.

  -那是女王住的地方 -那样床和早餐都泡汤了

  -It’s on if you know the queen.-I don’t.

  -只要你认识女王就成 -我不认识

  I do.

  我认识

  That’s fantastic.

  太不可思议了

  But seriously, though.

  我可是说真的

  We could have such a wonderful time together.

  我们可以一起度过如此美妙的时光

  Venice?Disneyland?

  威尼斯?迪士尼乐园?

  Whatever you want.Whatever you want.

  你想要什么都行 想要什么都行

  Whoever you want.

  想要谁都行

  I could introduce you to whoever you want.

  想要谁我都可以介绍你认识

  Kissinger?Dick Cheney?

  基辛格? 迪克切尼?

  -Yes.-Yes?

  -可以 -可以?

  Madonna?Mike Tyson?

  麦当娜? 迈克泰森?

  I must say, that as offers go...

  我必须得说 这些条件...

  ...it’s quite tempting.

  相当诱人

  You’re a naughty tempter, aren’t you?

  你是个调皮的撒旦不是吗?

  I’m so glad you like my mind.Not many people like my mind.

  我很高兴你喜欢我的思想 并不是有很多人喜欢我的思想

  Quite a few people like my body... 相当多人喜欢我的身体...

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/zjjj/556586.html