《大学之旅》精讲18(在线收听

  Wow. I wish my dad was that cool.

  哇 我希望我爸爸也那么酷

  Huh?

  嗯?

  - Shall we go? - Lead the way.

  - 咱们走吧? - 带路吧

  Wow.

  哇

  - Wow. No, I'm serious. - Yeah.

  - 哇 不 我是认真的 - 是吗

  I can't believe that was just the science library.

  我无法相信那只是科技图书馆

  - I'm telling you, this campus, it's like... - I know. It's amazing.

  - 我告诉你 这所学校 就像... - 我知道 令人惊奇

  I just kind of want to get away from the nest, you know?

  你知道吗 我就是一只想飞出巢的小鸟

  Look, I hear you.

  我明白

  But the way I look at it, you have your whole life to do that.

  但我的观点是 你这辈子有很多时间可以那么做

  I mean, my parents live less than an hour away,

  我的意思是 我父母的住处离这不到一小时

  and it's awesome.

  这非常棒

  I mean, I've got a place to cram for exams when I need privacy,

  在考试前需要私人空间时我有地方去

  free laundry, home-cooked meals whenever I want.

  免费洗衣 随时能吃到家常菜

  Going to college close to home is where it's at.

  去离家近的地方上学不正是这样的吗

  - You really sound like my dad. - Well, the Chief's a pretty smart guy.

  - 你真的很像我爸爸 - 噢 局长是个非常聪明的人

  Hey, Nick, can you...

  嘿 Nick 你能不能...

  Can you get me a lemonade?

  你能不能给我拿杯柠檬水

  - Don't you go changing. - Don't you go changing!

  - 别改变主意哦 - 你才别改主意!

  "Chief's a pretty smart guy."

  "局长是个非常聪明的人"

  Oh, it's on. It's on.

  噢 开始了 游戏开始

  So what do you do if you encounter an individual resisting arrest?

  那么如果你遇到个别拒捕现象时怎么办?

  Well, we have Tasers.

  我们有泰瑟枪(能把人电倒)

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/dxzljj/556919.html