《大学之旅》精讲20(在线收听

  and he broke out his back. You know, like...

  他在扭背 你看 就像...

  - Where's Nick? - He was krumping, - Nick

  在哪儿? - 他在疯狂跳舞

  - Like that. It was crazy. - Melanie!

  - 就像这样 太疯狂了 - Melanie!

  I got your lemonade!

  我给你拿柠檬水来了!

  Sip on that. Sip on that!

  喝吧 尽量喝!

  Pardon me, ma'am. I didn't see you there.

  抱歉 小姐 我没看到你

  See, I just transferred from Georgetown University,

  我刚从乔治敦大学转过来

  where I was stabbed in the eye!

  我在那儿被刺伤了眼睛!

  At Georgetown!

  在乔治敦大学!

  - You've got to be kidding me. - Stuart, she knows. It's over.

  - 你在耍我 - Stuart 她知道了 结束了

  Everybody go on about your business. It's done.

  干活的各位 结束了

  Disperse.

  解散

  Hey, how do I get this cast off?

  嘿 这些东西该怎么脱下来?

  I can't believe you tried to trick me like that.

  我无法相信 你对我来那一套

  I am a good girl.

  我是个好女孩儿

  I listen to you and Mom. I do well in school.

  我很听你和妈妈的话 我在学校里表现很好

  What's the worst thing I've done?

  我做过最糟的事是什么?

  Dance around with my friends at a party?

  和我朋友在派对里到处跳舞?

  Party? When did you go to a party?

  派对? 你什么时候去了派对?

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/dxzljj/556921.html