《大学之旅》精讲31(在线收听

  Here you go.

  来 你的行李

  Look, Doug. I really appreciate this, man. Doug

  真的很感激你能带我们一程

  Can I help you out with gas money, anything?

  我们帮你分担点油钱 或者其他的吗?

  - Gas money? - Yeah.

  - 油钱? - 是啊

  We charge hugs in this family.

  我们家以拥抱做油钱

  One more for luck!

  讨个好运再来一个!

  - Thank you. - You mean...

  - 谢谢 - 你是说...

  So long, farewell

  再见了 再见了

  Auf Wiedersehen, adieu

  再见了 再会

  Adieu, adieu

  再会 再会

  To you and you and you

  大家再见

  - See you! - Bye! I call shotgun!

  - 再见! 再见! - 拜拜! 我坐前排!

  Goodbye

  再见

  Goodbye

  再见

  Goodbye

  再见

  - Goodbye. - Goodbye.

  - 再见 - 再见

  Au revoir! - Adieu!

  再见 - 再见

  - See you! Jinx! - See you! Jinx!

  - 再见! 霉人! - 再见! 霉人!

  So... We missed the bus.

  公车已经开走了...

  But I did manage to get us a seat on a tour bus.

  但是我设法在观光车上找了几个位子

  And you know that you're the only one

  你是唯一一个

  To say

  说

  Okay

  真棒

  Yeah, this is much better.

  哈哈 这确实好多了

  It's just one semester.

  我只是去一个学期

  It's not like I'm getting a Japanese citizenship.

  又不是要去做日本公民

  You want to go halfway around the world,

  你想要穿越半个地球

  and I have to learn about it in a stranger's car?

  却直到在那陌生人的车里我才知道这件事

  I'm just disappointed.

  我只是很失望

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/dxzljj/556932.html