《大学之旅》精讲48(在线收听

  That was horrible.

  太可怕了

  - Aren't you going in? - Next, please.

  - 为什么不进去? - 下一个

  Mel.

  Mel

  What?

  什么?

  I'm afraid.

  我害怕

  Well, guess what? I was afraid, too.

  呃 你知道吗? 我也害怕

  Dad, what are you afraid of?

  爸 你怕什么?

  I was afraid that if I let you go,

  我害怕如果我就这样让你走了

  that you'd never need your daddy again.

  你就不再需要我这个父亲了

  But I'm always gonna need you.

  但我永远需要你

  Mel, this is what you gotta do. Go in there with all confidence.

  Mel 这是你必须做的 充满信心的进去

  Keep your head up. And do your best.

  保持冷静 全力以赴

  All you can do is win.

  这就是成功了

  Yeah, I like that.

  嗯 我知道

  And if they don't accept you after that, it's their loss.

  如果他们还不要你的话 那就是他们的损失了

  I'm so glad you're my dad.

  真高兴能有你这样的好父亲

  Time for you to shine, baby.

  是你大放光芒的时候了 宝贝

  I'm gonna let you go now.

  我现在要放开你了

  Time to go.

  是时候走了

  Let's go, Trey.

  走了 Trey

  - Melanie Porter. - Porter.

  - Melanie Porter - Porter

  Here we go. Room 217. I just checked in your neighbor.

  在这 217号房间 我刚刚登记了你的隔壁呢

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/dxzljj/556949.html