《神奇动物在哪里》精讲 03(在线收听

Listen to me. We have to fight, join us, the Second Salemers, in our fight!

听好了 我们必须战斗 加入我们 加入第二塞勒姆 一起战斗

Excuse me, doll. You hear me?Just trying to get to the bank. We have to fight together... Excuse me, trying... Watch it!

借过 小姐 听见了吗 我得去银行 我们必须携手奋战 借过 我只是 看着点路

So sorry, my case.

抱歉 是我的箱子

No harm done.

没事

Excuse me! You, friend!What drew you to our meeting today?

借过 这位朋友 是什么驱使你来参加我们今天的集会

Oh... I was just passing.

我只是路过

Are you a seeker?A seeker after truth?

你是一个找寻者(找球手)吗 找寻真理之人

I'm more of a chaser, really.

其实我更像追寻者(追球手)

Hear my words and heed my warning.And laugh if you dare.Witches live among us!

听我一言 留心我的警告 敢笑就笑吧 巫师就在我们之中

We have to fight together for the sake of our children, for the sake of tomorrow!

为了孩子 为了明天 我们必须并肩作战

What do you say to that, friend?

你对此有什么看法 朋友

Excuse me.

失陪

Can I help you, sir?

需要帮忙吗 先生

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/sqdwznljj/557714.html