《神奇动物在哪里》精讲 23(在线收听

Here they come.

它们来了

Here who comes? The Graphorns.

谁来了 角驼兽

You're all right. You're all right.

没事 没事的

Hello, hello!

你好 你们好

So they're the last breeding pair in existence.

这是现存最后一对能哺育后代的角驼兽

If I hadn't managed to rescue them, that could have been the end of Graphorns, forever.

如果我没救回它们 角驼兽恐怕就从此灭绝了

All right.

好啦

What, you rescue these creatures? Yes, that's right.

你专门救治这些动物吗 没错

Rescue, nurture, and protect them, and I'm gently trying to educate my fellow wizards about them.

救治 养育 保护它们 并试着慢慢给魔法师们灌输他们的知识

Come on.

跟我来

Titus? Finn? Poppy, Marlow, Tom?

泰特斯 芬 波比 马洛 汤姆

He had a cold. He needed some body warmth.

他感冒了 需要温暖的身体

Right, on you hop.

好了 回去吧

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/sqdwznljj/557734.html