《美女与野兽》精讲 34(在线收听

You all right?

你还好吗?

It's wonderful!

太不可思议了!

Yes, I suppose it is. Well, if you like it so much, then it's yours

是的 还行吧 嗯 如果你喜欢都送你了

Have you really read every one of these books?

这里的每一本书你都看过吗?

Well, not all of them. Some of them are in Greek

嗯 也不全都看过 有些根本就是天书

Was that a joke? Are you making jokes now? Maybe

你也会说笑啊?原来你也有幽默感啊?或许吧

The air is blue keen and cold and in a frozen sheath enrolled

空气里弥漫着阴郁寒冷直透骨髓 雪凝结成冰 包裹了万物

"Each branch each twig each blade of grass seems clad miraculously with glass

一根根树枝 一片片草叶尖儿 倒是有了水晶般的美 剔透闪亮

Why does it feel like if I'm seeing it for the first time? Is there anymore?

为什么忽然觉得这景色变得不一样了?还有吗?

"But in that solemn silence is heard the whisper of every sleeping things

只有寂寞至此才能听到沉睡者在梦中的呓语

"Look. Look at me, come wake me up, for still here I'll be

看啊 看着我 来把我唤醒吧 让我回到你身边

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mnyysjj/558114.html