《欢乐好声音》精讲 26(在线收听

Anyone seen my glass eye?

有人看见我的玻璃眼珠了吗

The darn thing keeps popping out

这破玩意儿一直往外掉

You almost killed me, jumbo!

你差点把我谋杀了 大个子

It wasn't me. Oh, is that so?

不是我 是这样吗

Pete? Pete!

皮特

You're gonna be all right, Okay? Just just hang in there, buddy

你会好起来的 你一定要坚持下去 伙计

Ricki? Kai? Why aren't you guys rehearsing?

瑞奇 凯 你们为什么不排练了

We're through

我们受够了

They said I'm an intolerable egomaniac

他们说我是个让人无法忍受的自大狂

I don't even know what that means

我真是不懂他们这是什么意思

All right. We're two acts down

好了 现在有两个节目黄了

Give me some good news, miss crawly

快给我个好消息平复一下吧 凯莉太太

Oh, it's not as bad as it looks

哦 看起来也没这么糟

Oopsie-Daisy

真见鬼

Meena, how would you like to reaudition for the show?

米娜 你愿意再来试着表演一次吗

Really? Well, yeah

真的吗 那 好吧

Great. I mean no

太好了我的意思是 不

What?

什么

I mean yes, I can sing

我 我说 好的 我可以

But no, I get so nervous and I can't do it

但是 我太紧张了 而且 我 我怕我做不到

I mean, I would totally do it, but no, I no

我是说 我非常愿意 但是 不 我做不到

I'm gonna take that as a maybe

我就当你可以了

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/hlhsyjj/558335.html