Scene 51 疾病(1)(在线收听

Scene 51 疾病(1)

❶ 如果我用手指压住牙龈就会痛。The gums ache if I press them with my finger.

对话 A: What's wrong with you? 你怎么了?

B: The gums ache if I press them with my finger. 如果我用手指压住牙龈就会痛。

❷ 我的一颗门牙有缺口。One of my front teeth is chipped.

对话 A: One of my front teeth is chipped. 我的一颗门牙有缺口。

B: You'd better go to see a dentist. 你最好去看牙医。

❸ 牙齿美白可以让牙齿变亮。Teeth whitening can lighten the teeth.

对话 A: Why do you have such white teeth? 你的牙齿为什么这么白?

B: Teeth whitening can lighten the teeth. 牙齿美白可以让牙齿变亮。

❹ 我的听力越来越差。My hearing is going.

❺ 我在节食,结果身体越来越差。I'm on a diet but it makes me feel weak.

同类表达 I have no energy because I'm on a diet. 我在节食,所以浑身没劲。

I went on a diet but it took away a lot of my energy. 我之前在节食,但是它耗费了我很多精力。

❻ 我的眼睛很痒。My eyes are itchy.

同类表达 My right eye is dry. 我的右眼很干涩。

对话 A: Why are you keeping winking? 你为什么一直眨眼?

B: My eyes are itchy. 我的眼睛很痒。

❼ 我一闭上眼睛,就会感觉眼皮一阵刺痛。I feel a pain in my eyelids whenever I close my eyes.

对话 A: What kind of symptoms do you have? 你有什么症状?

B: I feel a pain in my eyelids whenever I close my eyes. 我一闭上眼睛,就会感觉眼皮一阵刺痛。

❽ 我的视力好像越来越差了。My eyesight seems to be gradually worsening.

同类表达 My eyes are cloudy. 我的视线很模糊。

I have been staying up late and my eyes have been bleary. 我一直熬夜,结果搞得视线模糊不清。

❾ 我的隐形眼镜摘不下来。I can't get my contacts out.

对话 A: I can't get my contacts out. 我的隐形眼镜摘不下来。

B: Oh, gosh. Let's go to the hospital now. 哦,天啊,我们现在就去医院吧。

❿ 我不小心切到自己了。I cut myself accidently.

对话 A: You are bleeding. What's wrong? 你在流血,怎么了?

B: I cut myself accidently. 我不小心切到自己了。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/yycjkydq/566735.html