Scene 79 发怒(在线收听

Scene 79 发怒

❶ 你能不能讲讲道理?Could you please be reasonable?

对话 A: You are close with him these days. You'd better confess that. 我发现你最近和他走得很近。你最好坦白你们的关系。

B: Could you please be reasonable? He is just one of my co-workers. 你能不能讲讲道理?

他只是我的同事。

❷ 你究竟想怎么样?What do you want?

对话 A: What do you want? 你究竟想怎么样?

B: Well, you just know nothing about me. 好吧,你根本就不了解我。

❸ 你为什么冲我发火?Why are you angry at me?

对话 A: Why are you angry at me? 你为什么冲我发火?

B: I have called your name for three times and you pretended not to hear it. 我喊你三遍了,而你都假装没有听见。

❹ 你到底在想什么呢? What's the big idea?

同类表达 What on earth do you think about?

❺ 别再辩解了! No more excuses!

同类表达 Don't make any excuses!

Don't look for excuses.

❻ 你少命令我! Don't tell me what to do!

对话 A: You don't need to buy that. 你没必要买那个。

B: Hey, don't tell me what to do! It's my money. 喂,你少命令我!这是我自己的钱。

❼ 你气死我了! I'm mad at you!

同类表达 You're getting on my nerves.

You're really irritating me.

❽ 我再也没耐心了。 I've run out of patience.

对话 A: Calm down. 冷静点儿。

B: I can't. I've run out of patience. 我做不到,我再也没耐心了。

❾ 你简直无可救药! You're impossible!

对话 A: I can't take it anymore. You're impossible! 我受不了了。你简直无可救药!

B: If you think so, we can get a divorce. 如果你真的这么想,那我们可以离婚。

❿ 我不想再听你的辩解了。I've heard enough of your excuses.

同类表达 I don't want to hear any excuses. 我不想听你解释。

Don't give me any lip service! 别给我开空头支票!

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/yycjkydq/566781.html