Scene 86 责怪(在线收听

Scene 86 责怪

❶ 我早说过了吧。I told you so.

对话 A: We should have come to the station earlier. 我们应该早点到车站的。

B: I told you so. 我早说过了吧。

❷ 那是瞎说! That's a lie!

同类表达 That's a filthy lie. 那纯属骗人。

对话 A: He drank too much. 他喝得太多了。

B: That's a lie! 那是瞎说!

❸ 这是你的过错。You're to blame.

同类表达 It's your mistake.

It's all your fault.

❹ 别骗我。Don't lie to me.

对话 A: Don't lie to me, anyway. 无论怎样,别骗我。

B: I promise. 我保证。

❺ 你怎么能做那样的事呢?How could you do something like that?

对话 A: How could you do something like that? 你怎么能做那样的事呢?

B: Sorry about that, I wasn't thinking. 很抱歉,我当时没多想。

❻ 瞧你都干了些什么啊!Now look what you've done!

这样回答 I just performed my responsibility. 我只是做了我该做的。

Come on. It's not that bad. 拜托,没那么糟糕好不好。

❼ 你干吗老挑我的刺?Why are you picking on me?

对话 A: Why are you picking on me? 你干吗老挑我的刺?

B: I am just telling the truth. 我只是说事实而已。

❽ 你开玩笑也该适可而止。I've had enough of your nonsense.

同类表达 Stop fooling us. 别捉弄人。

对话 A: Stop! I've had enough of your nonsense. 停!你开玩笑也该适可而止。

B: I'm just kidding. 我只是开个玩笑。

❾ 别逗了! Don't pull my leg.

同类表达 Don't talk nonsense!

Don't talk stupid!

❿ 我不想再听你说的谎话。I don't want to hear any more of your lies.

同类表达 I don't want to hear your bull.

I don't want to hear you lying to me any more.

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/yycjkydq/566788.html