Scene 103 爱情(在线收听

Scene 103 爱情

❶ 我恋爱了。I've fallen in love.

对话 A: I've fallen in love. 我恋爱了。

B: Congratulations! I should meet this lucky guy. 恭喜你啊,我应该见见这个幸运的男人。

❷ 我疯狂地爱上了珍妮。I'm madly in love with Jenny.

同类表达 I fell for her in a big way. 我非常喜欢她。

对话 A: You look good. What's the big news? 你看起来不错哦。有什么好消息吗?

B: I'm madly in love with Jenny. 我疯狂地爱上了珍妮。

❸ 我承认我很喜欢你。I admit that I have a crush on you.

同类表达 I like you. 我喜欢你。

I mean I like you a lot. 我的意思是,我非常喜欢你。

❹ 乔治迷恋玛丽。George is crazy about Mary.

对话 A: George is crazy about Mary. 乔治迷恋玛丽。

B: I don't think Mary will accept him. You know, George is not her type. 我觉得玛丽不会接受他。你知道的,乔治不是她喜欢的类型。

❺ 琳达很迷人。Linda is a knockout.

同类表达 Linda is very charming. 琳达很迷人。

Everyone likes Linda. 琳达是个万人迷。

❻ 鲍勃好像喜欢上我了。Bob seems to like me.

对话 A: Why are you so happy? Do you have some good news? 你怎么那么高兴呢?有什么好消息吗?

B: Yes. Bob seems to like me. 是的,鲍勃好像喜欢上我了。

❼ 我想追求她。I'm trying to make a pass at her.

同类表达 Tom wants to chase Mary. 汤姆想追求玛丽。

He has made up his mind to go after her. 他已经下定决心追求她了。

❽ 我不敢打像她那样的女孩的主意。I can't handle a girl like her.

对话 A: I know you have a crush on Jean, why don't you chase after her? 我知道你喜欢琼,为什么不追她呢?

B: I can't handle a girl like her. 我不敢打像她那样的女孩的主意。

❾ 我情不自禁地喜欢上了她。Falling in love with her was out of my control.

对话 A: Falling in love with her was out of my control. 我情不自禁地喜欢上了她。

B: Why not express your love to her? 为什么不向她表白呢?

❿ 遇见你是命运的安排。Meeting you was fate.

对话 A: Meeting you was fate. 遇见你是命运的安排。

B: I think so, too. 我也这样想。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/yycjkydq/566805.html