Scene 107 吵架(在线收听

Scene 107 吵架

❶ 我简直不敢相信他会放我鸽子!I cannot believe he stood me up!

对话 A: I thought you had a date with John. Why are you back so early? 我还以为你跟约翰有约会。为什么回来这么早?

B: We had a date. But he didn't show up! I cannot believe he stood me up! 我们原本是约好的,但他却没出现!我简直不敢相信他会放我鸽子!

❷ 我到底做了什么,会得到这样的下场?What did I do to deserve this?

❸ 你总是有借口!You can always think of an excuse!

对话 A: You can always think of an excuse! 你总是有借口!

B: Why can't you believe me? I feel tired of explaining to you. 你为什么不能相信我?我厌倦向你解释了。

❹ 不要跟我用那种语气说话!Don't talk to me like that!

对话 A: Don't talk to me like that! 不要跟我用那种语气说话!

B: Who do you think you are! 你以为你是谁啊!

❺ 你再说一次试试看!Don't you dare to say it again!

对话 A: Don't you dare to say it again! 你再说一次试试看!

B: I don't want to quarrel with you. Please leave me alone. 我不想和你吵架,请让我一个人静一静。

❻ 你竟然吼我!我恨你!You yelled at me! I hate you!

对话 A: You yelled at me! I hate you! 你竟然吼我!我恨你!

B: Come on. It's you who drive me nuts. 拜托,是你让我抓狂了。

❼ 我再也不想见到你!I don't want to see your face again!

对话 A: I don't want to see your face again! 我再也不想见到你!

B: Well, that's what you say. I will move out right now. 好,是你说的。我马上搬出去。

❽ 别逼我!Don't push me!

对话 A: You are such a snobbish guy. You only love my money. 你这个势利小人,你只爱我的钱。

B: Don't push me! I don't want to beat you. 别逼我,我不想动手。

❾ 他们吵架之后又重归于好了。They were reconciled after a quarrel.

对话 A: They were reconciled after a quarrel. 他们吵架之后又重归于好了。

B: They always quarrel with each other. 他们总是吵架。

A: Yes, but they make it up soon. 是的,不过没过多久就好了。

❿ 尽管我们常常吵架,可我们还会在一起。We'll stay together although we often quarrel.

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/yycjkydq/566809.html