Scene 108 和好(在线收听

Scene 108 和好

❶ 我会改的,我保证。I'll change. I promise.

对话 A: I apologize for my rudeness. I'll change. I promise. 我为我的无礼道歉。我会改的,我保证。

B: Sorry, I don't trust you any more. 对不起,我再也没办法相信你了。

❷ 你只是在哄我。You are only soothing me.

同类表达 You're just fooling around with me. 你只是在跟我玩玩而已。

❸ 我们重新来过吧。Let's start over.

同类表达 Let's sit down and have a talk. 我们坐下来好好谈谈吧。

对话 A: Let's start over. 我们重新来过吧。

B: I'll give you the last chance. 我给你最后一次机会。

❹ 我们把事情谈开了。We've talked things out.

对话 A: Have you made peace with him yet? 你和他和好了吗?

B: Yeah, we've talked things out. Everything was just a misunderstanding. 嗯,我们把事情谈开了。一切都是误会。

❺ 我该怎样才能补偿你?How can I make it up to you?

对话 A: How can I make it up to you? 我该怎样才能补偿你?

B: It's too late. 太晚了。

❻ 我们可不可以再试试看?Can we give it one more shot?

同类表达 Can we give it one more try?

❼ 我保证以后再也不会对你发脾气了。I promise I will never get mad at you again.

对话 A: I promise I will never get mad at you again. 我保证以后再也不会对你发脾气了。

B: You've said that like a thousand times. How can I trust you?! 这话你已经说了很多次了,你要我怎么相信你?!

❽ 我会尽一切努力来维持这段感情。I'd do anything to make this relationship work.

对话 A: Please give me one more chance. 请再给我一次机会吧。

B: What will you do? 你会怎么做呢?

A: I'd do anything to make this relationship work. 我会尽一切努力来维持这段感情。

❾ 她也许永远不会跟我和好了!Perhaps she will never be reconciled with me!

❿ 我和女朋友促膝长谈了一次。I had a long conversation with my girlfriend.

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/yycjkydq/566810.html