Scene 147 游戏(在线收听

Scene 147 游戏

❶ 这游戏流行的原因就在于它很简单。The thing that makes the game so popular is its simplicity.

❷ 我下了一盘十分出色的棋。I played a mean game of chess.

对话 A: I played a mean game of chess. 我下了一盘十分出色的棋。

B: I know you are a good player. 我知道你是个高手。

A: I'm flattered. 过奖了。

❸ 要不要玩比手画脚游戏啊?Wanna play Gestures?

❹ 真心话大冒险。Truth or Dare.

对话 A: Truth or Dare. Let's play it. 真心话大冒险,我们玩这个吧。

B: Much boring. 多无聊啊。

❺ 这里所有人都参与了这个游戏。All people here participated in the game.

对话 A: All people here participated in the game. 这里所有人都参与了这个游戏。

B: We all like it. 我们都喜欢。

❻ 牌已经洗好了。The cards have been shuffled.

对话 A: The cards have been shuffled. 牌已经洗好了。

B: OK. Let's start. 好的。我们开始吧。

❼ 我找到一副国际象棋,咱们下棋吧。I find a set of chessmen, let's play chess.

这样回答 OK. 好的。

Sorry, I don't know how to play. 对不起,我不会下棋。

❽ 你能告诉我怎么做吗?Can you show me how to do it?

对话 A: Can you show me how to do it? 你能告诉我怎么做吗?

B: You throw by stepping forward and basically flinging the dart forward with the arm and a flick of the wrist. 你跨出一步,手臂用力,手腕轻弹,把飞镖掷出去。

❾ 我们玩一局桌球怎么样?Shall we play a round of bar billiards?

对话 A: Shall we play a round of bar billiards? 我们玩一局桌球怎么样?

B: Time is limited. I have to leave now. 时间有限,我得走了。

❿ 老虎机被视为一种赌博。Slot machine is treated as gambling.

对话 A: I like to play slot machine. 我喜欢玩老虎机。

B: Slot machine is treated as gambling. 老虎机被视为一种赌博。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/yycjkydq/566849.html