Scene 161 美术馆(在线收听

Scene 161 美术馆

❶ 你觉得这是毕加索的真迹吗?Do you think it's a real Picasso painting?

对话 A: Do you think it's a real Picasso painting? 你觉得这是毕加索的真迹吗?

B: I have no idea. 我不知道。

❷ 我喜欢后印象派的画作。I like the drawings of the Post Impressionist.

对话 A: I like the drawings of the Post Impressionist. 我喜欢后印象派的画作。

B: I don't quite understand them. 我不是非常了解它们。

❸ 我听说这幅画作的作者很出名。I heard that a really famous painter drew this picture.

对话 A: I heard that a really famous painter drew this picture. 我听说这幅画作的作者很出名。

B: Definitely. That painter won a prize in an international exhibition. 没错。那位画家在国际展上获奖了。

❹ 你最喜欢的画家是谁?Who is your favorite artist?

对话 A: Who is your favorite artist?你最喜欢的画家是谁?

B: Piccaso, definitely. 当然是毕加索。

❺ 这幅画是赝品。This painting is a fake.

同类表达 I'm afraid it's a sham. 恐怕这幅画是赝品。

❻ 我理解不了这些印象派画作。I can't understand these impressionist paintings.

❼ 这幅画非常具有象征性。This painting is very symbolic.

对话 A: What about the painting? 这画怎么样?

B: This painting is very symbolic. 这幅画非常具有象征性。

❽ 虽然这件艺术品年代久远,但保存得很好。Although this work of art is old, it's in good condition.

同类表达 This work of art is old but well-preserved.

❾ 美术馆里的油画给我留下了深刻的印象。The paintings in the art gallery

impressed me deeply.

对话 A: How did you enjoy your tour to the art gallery? 你去美术馆参观得怎么样啊?

B: The bizarre paintings in the art gallery impressed me deeply. 美术馆里怪诞的油画给我留下了深刻的印象。

❿ 美术馆里人太多了。There is a big crowd in the art gallery.

对话 A: What about your visit to the art gallery? 你去美术馆参观得怎么样?

B: Very good, but there was a big crowd in the art gallery. 很好,就是人太多了。

A: Maybe it's better to visit it on workdays. 或许工作日去参观会更好。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/yycjkydq/566863.html