Scene 197 抱怨(在线收听

Scene 197 抱怨

❶ 你们忘了我点的菜了吧?Have you forgotten my order?

同类表达 I have been waiting for more than one hour. 我已经等了超过一个小时了。

I'm out of patience for being kept waiting. 我没耐心再等下去了。

❷ 我弄错了。It's my mistake.

对话 A: We ordered hot noodles, not cold noodles. 我们点的是热面,不是凉面。

B: Sorry, it's my mistake. I got the wrong table. 对不起,是我弄错了。我看错台号了。

❸ 恐怕你多算了我的费用。I'm afraid you've overcharged me.

对话 A: I'm afraid you've overcharged me. 恐怕你多算了我的费用。

B: You may check the bill if you think there is something wrong with it. 您认为有什么错误的话可以再核对一下账单。

❹ 我对这里的饭菜质量不满意。I'm not very happy with the quality of the food here.

❺ 这不是鲜榨的橙汁。This is not freshly squeezed orange juice.

对话 A: This is not freshly squeezed orange juice. 这不是鲜榨的橙汁。

B: Well, I'm afraid it is the high temperature that makes it taste different. 哦,恐怕是高温使它的味道不一样。

❻ 肉都烧焦了。The meat is scorched.

对话 A: Waiter! What's going on here? The meat is scorched. 服务生,到底是怎么回事?肉烧焦了。

B: Oh, I will change at once. 哦,我马上给您换一份。

❼ 怎么还不上菜?已经三十分钟了。What's the holdup? It's been thirty minutes.

对话 A: What's the holdup? It's been thirty minutes. 怎么还不上菜?已经三十分钟了。

B: I'm sorry. I'll push the kitchen. 抱歉,我去催一下厨房。

❽ 我点的是啤酒,恐怕你上错了。I ordered beer, which I don't think this is.

对话 A: I ordered beer, which I don't think this is. 我点的是啤酒,恐怕你上错了。

B: I am so sorry. I'll change it for you immediately. 很抱歉,我马上就给您换。

❾ 你们的服务太差了。Your service stinks.

对话 A: Your service stinks. 你们的服务太差了。

B: You can tell me your advice. 您可以提出建议。

❿ 我们对您所说的深表歉意。We do apologize for it.

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/yycjkydq/566899.html