Scene 223 讲价(在线收听

Scene 223 讲价

❶ 可以讲价吗?Shall I make an offer?

对话 A: Shall I make an offer? 可以讲价吗?

B: Sorry. Our price is fixed. 不好意思,我们不讲价。

❷ 这已经是折扣价了。This is a discount price.

对话 A: How much is the bed? 这个床多少钱?

B: 2,000 yuan . 2 000元。

A: Can you lower the price? 价格能便宜一些吗?

B: This is a discount price. 这已经是折扣价了。

❸ 能再便宜一些吗?Can you make it cheaper?

同类表达 Can't you make it less expensive?

How about knocking something off the price?

❹ 200元是成本价。200 yuan is the cost price.

对话 A: Can I buy the pair of glasses with 200 yuan ? 这副眼镜200元怎么样?

B: No, 200 yuan is the cost price. 不行,200元是成本价。

❺ 这是我们保本的最低价了。That's the lowest we can sell without losing money.

❻ 您愿意出多少钱?How much are you willing to pay?

对话 A: I will take it if you offer me a lower price. 你再降低点价格我就买了。

B: How much are you willing to pay? 您愿意出多少钱?

A: 100 yuan . 100元。

❼ 你给打几折?How much discount do you offer?

对话 A: We can give you a discount. 我们可以给您打折。

B: That's great. How much discount do you offer? 太好了。你给打几折?

A: 20% is the highest discount we can offer. 最多打八折。

❽ 能不能再多一些折扣?Is there any way you could give me a bigger discount?

对话 A: Is there any way you could give me a bigger discount? 能不能再多一些折扣?

B: 15% is the highest discount we can offer. 最多打八五折。

❾ 我付不起这个价格。That's more than I can afford.

对话 A: How much is the skirt? 这条裙子多少钱?

B: It's 100 dollars. 100美元。

A: Oh, that's more than I can afford. 哦,我付不起这个价格。

❿ 不买就算了。Take it or leave it.

对话 A: I'll take it if you offer me a lower price. 你再便宜点我就买了。

B: Take it or leave it. 不买就算了。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/yycjkydq/566925.html