零食小吃最美味(在线收听


  零食小吃最美味…/Snacks

  A:Hello,Modern English.

  A:你好,洋话连篇。

  B:Hello,is Drew there?

  B:Hello,Drew在吗?

  A:Allen,you can't recognize my voice,

  A:Allen,你听不出我的声音吗?

  B:well,did you lose your voice ?

  B:噢,你失声了吗?

  A:Kind of ,I smoked and drank too much last night.

  A:有点儿,昨天晚上我抽烟喝酒过头了。

  B:Sounds like I am talking to someone else.

  B:听起来好像不是和你说话。

  A:[chuckles]No big deal.What's your question today?

  A:(笑)没事儿。今天你的问题是什么?

  B:I would like to know how to say those snacks in English?

  B:我想知道那些零食用英语怎么说?

  A:Oh,snacks,That's interesting,I love snacks,but you should know Chinese snacks could be very different.

  A:哦,零食,有意思。我喜欢零食,不过你应该知道中国的零食有点不一样。

  B: What snacks do you like best?

  B:你最喜欢什么零食。

  A;Popcorn I guess. It's like part of my life,you know whenver we go to the cinema in Canada ,we would buy popcorn and coke,that's just wonderful.

  A:爆米花,那是我生活的一部分。你知道,在加拿大,任何时候到电影院你都会买爆米花和可乐,棒极了。

  B:What's your favorite Chinese snack?

  B:你最喜欢的中国零食是什么?

  A:A lot.For example: raisins and kebabs…..

  A:很多。比如说:葡萄干和肉串。

  B:What's kebabs?

  B:什么是kebabs?

  A:Ahh!!!You don't know that? It's [slowly]羊肉串儿。

  A:啊,你不知道?那是(慢慢的)肉串儿。

  B:[chuckles]You know Chinese.

  B:(笑)你懂汉语。

  A;A little.Ok,Come back to what we talked just now. I also like shrimp chips,but to tell you the truth,we don't have that in Canada .

  A:一点点。言归正传。我也喜欢虾条,不过说真的,那个加拿大可没有。

  B:I can't remember that much,How about we go shopping some day and you can teach me all about them?

  B:我有点记不大清楚了。有时间我们一起去买东西的时候你教我吧?

  A;No problem.

  A:没问题。

  B:Ok.Bye.

  B:好的,再见。

  A;bye

  A:再见。

  Attention Please…特别提醒

  [你可以请外教反复帮你模仿/训练下面的句子/词组的正宗美式发音]

  [1]零食是老外们最喜欢的食物之一,有太多种零食了。除了上面提到的,还有一些也很常见。象pistachio开心果.fortune cookie幸运饼干.chocolate sandwich巧克力夹心饼干.beef jerky牛肉干儿,sunfloweer seeds瓜子fish jerky鱼片儿等

  [2]snack既可以用作动词也可以用作名词。It's snack time该吃零食了。I snack between meals我吃饭之前会吃零食

  [3]popcorn and coke恐怕是老外们看电影时经常吃的零食了。

  Related Words…相关词汇

  以下这些词并未给出汉语意思,你可以试着用我们学到的英语问问外教它们的意思

  Once you pop,you can't stop. Pringles Gold fish
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/listen/study/8617.html