地震(在线收听

  A:Hello.

  你好

  B:Hey,Marco.It's Drew.Are you watching TV now?

  嘿,是我Drew.你看电视呢吗?

  A:No why?

  没有,怎么了?

  B:Just turn it on and switch to CCTV channel 9.There's a striking news

  赶快打开电视,拨到中央九台,出大事儿了。

  A:What is it?

  什么事儿啊?

  B:Earthquake

  地震

  A:In china?

  在中国吗?

  B:No ,in Africa,It's such a serious quake,measured 8.2 on the richter scale.Lots of people died and that includs 8 Chinese

  不,在非洲。非常严重的地震。里士8.2级。死了很多人。还包括8个中国人

  A:I already knew it.And there're still lots of aftershocks

  我已经知道这事儿了。还有很多余震呢

  B:Yes,that's horrible,You know you may survive the quake.But die in the aftershocks

  是的,真可怕。你知道你可能躲过地震,但可能死于余震。

  A:No worries.Drew.That's in Africa,which is really far from China.

  别担心,Drew.那是非洲。离中国很远呢。

  B:Are you sure there're no earthquakes in Beijing?

  你肯定北京没有地震吗?

  A:So far as I know,there're no so-called earthquakes in the foreseeable future in Beijing

  就我目前所知。北京在可预见未来没有地震。

  B:Are you sure?

  你肯定?

  A:Absolutely.In my 29 years of living in China.I have only experienced one earthquake and that's like 28 years ago,when I was only 1 year old.

  完全肯定。我在中国29年来只经过一次地震。还是28年以前的事儿。我当时才一岁大。

  B:Did anyone die?

  死人了吗?

  A:I don't know.I was like a 1-year-old baby,Drew..don't try to make a mountain out of a molehill.

  不知道。我才一岁而已。Drew.别大惊小怪的。

  B:I do?

  我是吗?

  A:You do.China ,esp Beijing is the safest place.There's no such thing as terrorism or earthquakes in here.

  是啊。中国是最安全的地方。这儿没有恐怖主义或是地震之类的事儿。

  B:I guess I'm overworried

  我可能是有点儿杞人忧天了。

  Attention Please…特别提醒

  [你可以请外教反复帮你模仿/训练下面句子/词组的正宗美式发音

  [1] It's such a serious quake,measured 8.2 on the richter scale地震总是难以避免。发生地震时,只有寄希望于自己不是在震中了[epicenter]

  [2] Don't try to make a mountain out of a molehill.别小题大做。Molehill在这里是小土敦儿的意思。

  Related Words…相关词汇

  以下这些词汇并未给出汉语意思,你可以用我们学到的英语问问外教它们的意思

  [ie:What does "***" mean? "***"是什么意思?]

  originate victim flatten crash withstand open-ended
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/listen/study/8745.html