非典盛行期(在线收听

  A:Hello,Modern English你好,洋话连篇

  B:Hi,I would like to talk to Ryne,please.你好,我想和Ryne讲话

  A:Hold a sec,[To Ryne]Your phone call等一下,[给Ryne]。你的电话

  C:Hello你好

  B:Ryne,this is MarcoRyne我是Marco

  C:Hi,Marco,nice to hear your voice again,What have you been doing these days?

  真高兴能再听到你的声音。这些天你都在忙什么呢?

  B:Nothing special.I’ve cancled all my outdoor activities.You know SARS is going around.Who would take the risk of getting affected?

  也没什么。我取消了所有的户外活动,你也知道,非典盛行。谁会去冒这个险呢

  C:Yes,I just find things are so boring in town,How’s your girlfriend?是啊,我也发现最近没劲透了。你女朋友怎么样了?

  B:She’s fine,thanks,But she’s back at home now.Her university was closed temporarily,She won’t be coming back until june 7th.挺好的,不过她回家了,她的大学暂时停课。她要到六月七号才能回来呢。

  C:Why didn’t you go back home?Beijing has become such an empty city.你为什么不回家?北京都快空了。

  B:Well,I would if I could.I don’t have enough money.要是能的话我早回了,我钱不够了

  C:Poor Marco.I could spot you some 500 kuai.真可怜。我借你五百吧。

  B:Thanks,Ryne,I’m fine,I can handle that.谢了。我还能应付过来。

  C:Are you sure?你肯定?

  B:Yeah,how’s Tina?是的。Tina怎么样?

  C:She’s back to UK,Her mom’s like really worried about her.她回英国了。她妈妈非常担心她。

  B:Did your mom call you?

  你妈妈打电话给你了吗?

  C:She calls me around-the-clock..I told her I’m fine and don’t worry about me.She said she’d come to china in this July.I said that’s not bad,Maybe we both could teach in Modern English[Chuckles]

  她一天二十四小时打电话。我告诉她别担心我,她七月要来中国。我说那也不错,没准儿我我们都能在洋话连篇里教课呢[笑]

  B:And I could talk to her on the phone[Chuckles]我也可以同她电话聊天啊[笑]

  Attention Please…特别提醒

  [你可以请外教反复帮你模仿/训练下面句子/词组的正宗美式发音]

  [1]I would if I could.这实际上是表示不可能的婉转说法。句子用的是虚拟语气。表示不可能的情况。所以当有人向你借钱时。礼貌的用这句话他们I would if I could.

  [2]I could spot you some 500 kuai.我可以借你五百块。Spot在这里表示借的意思。通常不是很大的数目。Some在这里也不是一些的意思。它加在数字前,表示一个不确定的数目。

  Related Words…相关词汇

  以下这些词汇并未给出汉语意思,你可以试着用我们学到的英语问问老外它们的意思

  [ie:What does“***”mean?“***”是什么意思?]

  mask Chinese herbal medicine badiminton
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/listen/study/8748.html