最近忙什么呢(在线收听

  A:Hello,Modern English .Wendy speaking.

  你好,洋话连篇。我是Wendy

  B:Hey Wendy,This is Jason.

  嘿,Wendy,我是Jason.

  A:Jason!!!Where have you been hiding lately?You know, It's been a long time since your last call.Been good?

  Jason!!!你最近躲到哪里去了?你知道,从上次打电话已经有好久了。最近好不好?

  B:Yes.How are you ,Wendy?

  很好。你怎么样,Wendy?

  A:I'm fine.What have you been doing?

  我很好。最近你忙什么呢?

  B:Working. I've been really busy these days.I got a promotion.

  工作。这些天我特忙,我升职了。

  A:That's great,Break a leg.

  太好了,恭喜恭喜。

  B:Thanks. I'm feeling good about myself too. You know,bigger office,a raise and even an administrative assistant.

  谢谢。我也挺自我感觉良好的。你知道,办公室大了,加了薪水,甚至还有个秘书。

  A:That's good.So I guess I'll have to make an appoint to see you.

  不错。我猜我要见你的话得预约了。

  B:You're kidding.

  开玩笑。

  A:How long have you been working there?

  你在那家公司干多久了?

  B:A bit over 2 years.This is a fast-moving company, and seniority isn't the only factor in deciding promotions.

  两年多一点。这是一家发展很快的公司。资历在这不是决定升职的唯一标准。

  A:How do you like your new boss?

  你的新老板怎么样?

  B:She's very nice and open-minded.

  她人很好,也很开放。

  A:Much better than the last one,huh?

  比上一个好多了,是吧?

  B:He was a real slave-driver.He probably would have loved it if we were robots.

  上一个真是个奴隶主。他简直把我们当机器人了。

  A:[Chuckles]Forget about himCome over to my house tonight.Let's get drunk,

  [笑]忘了他吧。今完到我家来。咱们一醉方修。

  B:Good,Tonight,8 o'clock.

  好的。今晚八点。

  A:8 it is.See you then.

  说定了,回见。

  B:Bye.

  再见。

  Attention Please…特别提醒

  [你可以请外教反复帮你模仿/训练下面句子/词组的正宗美式发音]

  [1]break a leg.祝贺。千万不要以为你的朋友想弄断你的腿。他们是在用反话来表示祝贺。和有关的词组还有一个也很常用。Shake a leg.表示快点儿。别磨蹭。

  [2]He was a real slave-driver. Slave-driver是奴隶监工。这里引申一下,就是指把员工当奴隶用的那些老板。

  Related Words…相关词汇

  以下这些词汇并未给出汉语意思,你可以试着用我们学到的英语问问老外它们的意思

  [ie:What does "***"mean? "***"是什么意思?]

  hard boss eat,drink and sleep our job slack
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/listen/study/8759.html