李阳疯狂英语突破口语要素:引出下文口语要素(在线收听

李阳疯狂英语突破口语要素:引出下文口语要素
第六部分 引出下文口语要素
191.Speaking of…
提起……;说起……
【疯狂实战】
A: I like having parties.
(我喜欢开晚会。)
B: Speaking of parties, are you going to Linda’s birthday party?
(说起晚会,你要去参加Linda的生日晚会吗?)

A: I love the weather in Hawaii.
(我喜欢夏威夷的天气。)
B: Speaking of the weather, don’t you think the weather forecast is unreliable?
(说起天气,你不觉得天气预报不可靠吗?)
A: I met Mr. and Mrs. Lee there.
(我在那儿遇到李氏夫妇了。)
B: Really? Speaking of Mrs. Lee, why did she quit her job?
(真的?说起李太太,她为什么辞职呢?)
192.That reminds me.
那倒提醒了我。
【疯狂实战】
A: These direct mails 『(商店、非盈利机构等为招揽生意、募捐或征求会员等向人们投寄的)
直接邮件』are a waste of paper.
(这些直接邮件纯粹是浪费纸张。)
B: That reminds me. We’re running out of toilet (=bath) tissue.
(这倒提醒了我。我们的手纸用完了。)

A: My mother called this afternoon.
(今天下午我妈妈来电话了。)
B: That reminds me. You have a package from her.
(哦,对了,她给你寄了一个包裹来。)

A: The phone bill is big this month, isn’t it?
(这个月的话费很高,是吧?)
B: That reminds me. I have to pay the electric bill, too.
(对了,我们还得交电费。)
193.So…
那么……
【疯狂实战】
A: So, what do you think of my plan?
(那么,你认为我的计划怎样呢?)
B: Well, let me think. I’m not sure it will work.
(嗯,让我想一想。我不敢肯定它可不可行。)

A: So, would you like to catch a movie?
(那你今晚想去看电影吗?)
B: Uh, you mean tonight? I’m kind of busy.
(嗯,你是说今天晚上?我有点儿忙。)

A: So, can I ask you a personal question?
(嗯……,我能问你个私人问题吗?)
B: It depends.
(看情况。)

194.By the way.

顺便说一下。

【疯狂实战】
A: By the way, have you heard from John?
(顺便问一下,你收到John的信了吗?)
B: No, not yet. I’m still waiting.
(还没呢,还在等。)

A: Oh, by the way, Kim called me today.
(噢,顺便说一下,Kim今天给我打电话了。)
B: Really? What about?
(真的?她说了什么?)
A: By the way, I fixed your computer.
(顺便说一下,你的电脑我修好了。)
B: Oh, thanks! I’m lost without it.
(噢,太谢谢你了!没有电脑我都不知所措了。)
195. You know what?
你知道吗?
【疯狂实战】
A: You know what? I’m really bored.
(知道吗?我真觉得很无聊。)
B: So am I. Let’s get out of here.
(我也是,我们走吧。)

A: You know what? You’re so lucky.
(知道吗?你很幸运。)
B: I know. I thank my lucky stars. I really do!
(我知道,多亏了我的幸运星。的确是!)

A: You know what? I don’t really like him.
(知道吗?我不怎么喜欢他。)
B: How come? I think he’s a great guy.
(为什么?我觉得他挺不错的呀。)


196. I have an idea.

我有个主意。

【疯狂实战】
A: It’s such a nice day today.
(今天真是个好日子。)
B: I have an idea. Let’s go to the park.
(我有个想法,我们去公园玩吧。)

A: I can’t understand these directions.
(我看不懂这些说明。)
B: I have an idea. Let’s ask Jim, he’s an expert.
(我有办法。我们去问Jim吧,他是这方面的专家。)

A: We ran out of coffee.
(我们的咖啡喝光了。)
B: I have an idea. Let’s have tea instead!
(我有办法,我们以茶代替吧。)

【疯狂替换】
①I have a thought.(我有个想法。)
②I know what.(我知道怎么做。)


197. I have something to tell you.

我有件事要告诉你。

【疯狂实战】
A: I have something to tell you.
(我有件事要告诉你。)
B: Okay. What is it?
(说吧,什么事?)

A: I have something to tell you.
(我有件事要告诉你。)
B: Shoot. I’m all ears.
(说吧,我听着呢。)

A: I have something to tell you.
(我有件事要告诉你。)
B: Is it something serious?
(是很重要的事吗?)

198. (As) far as I’m concerned…
依我看,……;就我而言,……

【疯狂实战】
A: Isn’t this cake good?
(难道这个蛋糕不好吃吗?)
B: It sure is! This is the best cake I have ever eaten as far as I’m
concerned.
(当然好吃。就我而言,这是我吃过的最好的蛋糕。)

A: I think I’d better go.
(我想我最好还是走了。)
B: As far as I’m concerned, you all can leave now.
(依我看,你们现在都可以走了。)

A: What do you think of the new secretary?
(你认为新来的秘书怎么样?)
B: Not bad, as far as I’m concerned.
(我看不错。)

199.In my opinion.
在我看来。

【疯狂实战】
A: What do you think of this sexual harassment case?
(你怎么看待这件性骚扰事件?)
B: In my opinion, this is the beginning of a new era.
(在我看来,这是一个新时期的开始。)

A: What do you think of cloning?
(你对克隆技术怎么看?)
B: In my opinion, it does more harm than good.
(在我看来,弊大于利。)

A: Don’t you think Kevin is too harsh on his son?
(你不觉得Kevin对他的儿子太严了一点吗?)
B: He’s a model father, in my opinion.
(我认为他是个模范爸爸。)


200.I’m not finished.
我还没有说完。

【疯狂实战】
A: Okay, I understand
(好的,我明白了。)
B: I’m not finished. I have a lot to say!
(我还没有说完呢,我还有很多话要说。)

A: Okay, okay, that’s enough.
(好了,好了,够了。)
B: I’m not finished. You’re going to listen to me for once!
(我还没说完呢,你总得听我一次。)

A: So, are you going to move out?
(那你打算搬出去了?)
B: No. I’m not finished.
(不,我还没有说完。)

【额外成就感】
①Let me finish.(让我把话说完。)
②Hear me out.(听我说完。)

201.Wait a minute.
稍等。

【疯狂实战】
A: Laura and I went to the same college.
(我和Laura上过同一所大学。)
B: Wait a minute. Did you say Laura?
(等一下,你是说Laura?)

A: I saw this painting when I was in New York.
(我在纽约的时候见过这幅画。)
B: Wait a minute. When were you in America?
(等一下,你什么时候去过美国?)

A: See you later, Dad.
(爸爸,一会儿见。)
B: Wait a minute. Where are you going?
(等一下,你要去哪儿?)
【疯狂替换】
①Wait a second.(等一下。)
②Hold on.(稍候。)
Kim’s Note: These are some of the most useful sentences in English. You will find
countless opportunities to use them every day. In America everyone is always in a rush,
so it can be extremely useful to know several ways to tell someone to wait.
在英语中,这些都是最有用的句子。每天你都有无数次使用到它们的机会。在美国,每个人都在赶
时间,所以,多学几种叫别人等待的说法是非常有用的。
202.Let’s see.
让我想想看。

【疯狂实战】
A: Do you have time tomorrow afternoon?
(你明天下午有空吗?)
B: Let’s see. Yes. What about 2:00?
(让我想想看。有。两点钟怎么样?)
A: How many envelopes have we got?
(我们一共有多少个信封?)
B: Let’s see. Twenty-two.
(让我看看。22个。)
A: What time did you hear the noise?
(你是什么时候听到响声的?)
B: Let’s see. Around eleven, I suppose.
(让我想想。我想大约是在11点钟的时候。)
203.Let me think.
让我想想。
【疯狂实战】
A: What is the phone number again?
(你刚才说的那个电话号码是多少?)
B: Let me think.
(让我想想。)
A: Do you have any books about American history?
(你有关于美国历史的书籍吗?)
B: Let me think.
(让我想想。)
A: Do you know anyone who is looking for a job?
(你知道有谁在找工作的吗?)
B: Let me think.
(让我想想。)
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/listen/essay/89077.html