5. I'm so mad at... (2)Here, have some coffee on me.来,我请你喝咖啡。
I'll have some on you all right.好吧,我要挂你的帐喝它个痛快。(多没人性呀!)Our leader is more devious than your leader.我们头儿比你们的要棋高一筹。B.S. our leader invented the word?“胡说八道”这个词是咱们领导创造的吧?The pen is mightier than the sword.笔利于剑。
Cad! Cur! Beast!无赖!流氓!杂种!(可不要到处对人乱讲哟)Omph!唔!
Ahh!啊哈!
Gee, don't be mad, dear, red looks good on you.喏,亲爱的,别生气呀。红颜色对于你再合适不过了。
Look what you did, squirt!小子,你仔细看看你做的好事!
Cool it man,I'm sorry.对不起,请您息怒。
Auck, don't hit me! I'm an innocent bystander.啊呦,别整我,我只是个旁观者。
Snort! I didn't do anything wrong!哼哼,我没做错什么事啊。
Out!滚出去!
I'm sorry, sir. I didn't mean it.对不起,老兄,我并没有恶意。
Fool, you added this bill up wrong!笨蛋,你把账单加多了!
So I made a mistake, big deal!我真是错得离谱了。
6. I'm So Sad... (1)Broke again.又破产了。
That was my last one, too.那可是我最后额财产了。
Sigh. He doesn't even know I'm alive.啊啊,他一直都不知道我还活着。
The only feasting I do these days is in my dream.这几天我只能在梦中享受山珍海味了。
I lost two teeth, my contract, and the game.(意译)福无双降,祸不单行;黄鼠狼单咬病鸭子。
Sob, I lost.呜呜,我又输了。
He tricked me. I hate him.他耍弄了我,好恨他。
Johnny doesn't like me.乔妮不喜欢我。
I blew it.我们吹了。
I'm all washed up.我都完事了(筋疲力尽了)。
Joe was really a rat.乔(生前)是个十足的大骗子。(咒骂)Shh! He'll hear you.咻,小声点,他会听到的。
7. I'm So Sad... (2)Good-bye, cruel world.永别了,残酷的世界啊。
I wish you wouldn't go this way.我希望你不必落得这样的下场。
Sigh, I'm so hungry. Can I have a bite?噢,我肚子饿了。我可以吃一口吗?
No! Yum, gorge, glut.不行,嚼嚼!你这讨厌鬼。
I'll drown my sorrows.我要消愁解闷。
Sob! I didn't mean to kill it. I'm sorry birdie.呜呜,我无意要杀死你。对不起,小鸟。
Ooo! I can't look.唔,我不忍心在看下去了。
Goodness, I do hope this isn't a loud gun. I hate noise.但愿这不是一把会发出巨响的手枪。俺不喜欢噪音。(自杀者的话)Will it hurt?不知道会不会受伤?
I'll rip him apart with my hands.我要亲手把他撕成碎片。(好恐怖)8. A Shy Little Kitten (1)The little boy grew red at the sight of the cute girl.那个男孩子见到可爱的女孩而满脸通红。
She is afraid he'll think her a pig.她怕他会像对猪般的厌恶她。
Don't be shy, dear.亲爱的,你别害羞嘛。
I'm ashamed. I couldn't tell you my love.我真的不好意思,爱你在心口难开呀。
They feel uneasy.他们因不安而没法镇定下来。
Behave yourself, or I'll shot.乖乖听命,不然我就开枪。
The audience laughs.观众在大笑。
He is embarrassed because he made a mistake.他因为弄错而显得很窘。
She blushes for him.听了他的话,她羞红了脸。
You should see my wife in a bikini... She's a knockout.你应该看看我太太穿比基尼的样子,致命眩晕。
|