17. Is That... ?
Will she like it?她会喜欢它吗?
I wonder what he's doing.我不知道他在做什么。
Tell me where I can post them.请问,哪里有投信的邮筒?
The mailbox is over there.邮筒就在那儿。
I think he's still in bed.我想,他还赖在床上。
What is he doing today?今天他在做些什么?
They imagine, what he is doing.她们在猜他所做的事。
What will the weather be like tomorrow?明天将是什么样的天气呀?
Is the plane leaving?飞机要起飞了吗?(将来时,而不是进行时)What is your girlfriend's name?你女朋友的芳名是?
Can I take my vacation, sir? I would like to see my mother in Miami.头,我可以休假吗?我要去探望在迈阿密的母亲。
Jenny, does she really live here?珍妮,你真的在迈阿密有母亲吗?
Could you give me some comments?你有什么感想吗?
Don't you think she's cute?你不认为她很可爱吗?
I guess so, honey.嗯,真的。
How do other racers feel?他的赛车同伴怎么想?
Who's the second?下一位是谁?
You saw that movie, didn't you? Was it interesting?你看过这部电影了吧?精彩吗?
Yes, but I don't want go downtown.是的,但是我不希望上街。
Will our baby be a boy?我们的小宝宝是男孩吗?
How much will the hospital bill be?住院费大概是多少钱?
Didn't I tell you he's same size to me?我没有说过他和我一样大小吗?
Wasn't he a little bigger than you?他不是块头比你大一些吗?
How was it, sir?它好吗?先生。
The dinner was superb. Who cooked it?菜太棒了!谁做的?你吗?
18. Could You... ?
Would you please put it on top?能请你把它放在最上面吗?We demand better pay.我们要求增加工资。
Please be reasonable.请别做无理的要求。
Dad, do you mind if we use this room?爸,我们可以使用这个房间吗?
Will you marry me?你肯嫁给我吗?(说这句话的时候,眼睛一定要看着她的眼睛。)Would you take them to my room?能送到我的房间吗?
Officer, give me a break.警官,请恕我打扰一下。I've got four kids at home and no wife.我有四个由我父兼母职的孩子。(又当爹,又当妈,好辛苦。)Would you meet me 3:30?你能在三点版和我见面吗?
19. Do It, Now.
I can't help it, sir.我也无能为力,先生。
You've got no ID card, boy!你是小孩吧,怎么没带身份证呀。
But I'll pay. Why not?但是我付钱啊,不行吗?
You're way behind schedule.你比预定的落后了。
Get out of the car! You're drunk.下车,你这家伙!喝醉了吧!
Sorry, sir. But it's our graduation day.对不起,不过,今天是毕业的日子嘛。
Fly me to Cuba. I hijack the plane.飞往古巴。这架飞机我要了!(劫机,好可怕呀。)Give me the rocket and boat, and I'll give you a sucker.把那火箭和快艇给我,我就给你棒棒糖。
Don't trust him, he's lying.别相信他,他在乱盖。
Son! Don't make suck a noise when you eat.儿子,吃饭的时候不可以发出声音。
Hi, thief! Would you stop that music for me?喂,小偷兄,你能替我把音乐关掉吗?
Who is it? Come down.是谁?下来。
Who cares!我不在乎!
I don't care what you say.我不在乎别人怎么说。
20. Oh, No, No... (1)Oh, no! Not today, please!哦,不要!今天就饶了我吧。
No, Jack. You must go on.不行,杰克。你必须继续下去。
Hello! I'm from ABC Insurance. May I speak to you?您好,我是从ABC保险公司来的。我可以跟您谈谈吗?
Nobody's at home.家里面没人。
No. Can't you see that rocket is almost falling down.不。你不知道火箭快要倒下来了吗?
Make love not war!要爱情不要战争。(美国反越战时期的口号。)No, No. You can't do it like that.不行,不行。不能随你那样做。
You must go to the moon. It's your duty.你必须上月球去,这是你的职责。
We won't go to war.我们不希望诉诸于战争。
Stop it, Apollo!阿波罗计划中止了。
I don't like working on Sunday.我不喜欢在星期天工作。
This is our play road.这里是我们游戏的地方。
We don't like them to pass through here.我们不希望汽车通过这里。 |