-
(单词翻译:双击或拖选)
You'd be a hero.
你会成为大英雄的
That's what you're all about, right?
那才是你应该做的事情对吧
Little girl, I am a hero.
小姑娘 我已经是大英雄了
Maybe you were but now...
过去可能是
Now you're just the guy who stole the heart of Te Fiti.
现在你就是那个偷走了特菲提之心
The guy who cursed the world!
让整个世界陷入灾难的小偷
You're no one's hero.
你已经不是英雄了
No one?
不是吗?
But, put this back.
但是 如果你把这个放回去
Save the world.
你就拯救了全世界
You'd be everyone's hero.
就会成为所有人的英雄
Maui! Maui! Maui!
毛伊
You're so amazing!
你好伟大
We'd never make it without my hook.
没有鱼钩 我们到不了特菲提岛
Not pass Te Ka.
因为我们不是恶卡的对手
Then we get your hook.
那就先去找你的鱼钩
We get you hook, take out Te Ka.
找到鱼钩 打败恶卡
Restore the heart.
最后归还特菲提之心
Unless you don't wanna be Maui, Demigod of the Wind and Sea, Hero to all
除非你不想做回 从前的毛伊 那个主宰风和海的半神 所有人的大英雄