-
(单词翻译:双击或拖选)
And if Valter is right,
如果费尔特说得没错
my liver should also have stopped producing so much IGF-1,
我的肝脏也已不再产生大量的促生长因子
putting my cells into repair mode.
我的细胞被迫开始自我修复
Finally, it's 7am, day four,
终于到了第四天 早上七点
I'm getting my blood test done.
我正在接受血液检查
- So, after this, I can go and have breakfast? - Absolutely.
-验完以后我能去吃早餐了吗 -当然可以
The first food for three-and-a-half days,
三天半以来的第一餐
the first food for 86 hours. Well, who's counting
86小时后的第一餐 我才没去算呢
I'm just hoping that this is going to show some change,
我只希望有些指数发生了改变
particularly in my IGF,
尤其是生长因子
cos if I have spent the last three-and-a-half
毕竟我已经有三天半到四天
to four days not eating
没吃任何东西了
and the results have been absolutely zero,
如果没有任何效果的话
that would be very, very depressing.
我将非常 非常沮丧
The fast is over.
禁食计划落幕了
Mmm. Ah! That is very...
这真是太...
I can just sort of begin to feel the empty spaces.
我现在才开始感到肚子里是空的
I wasn't actually terrible
今早起床时
hungry when I woke up this morning, but...
我并不觉得特别饿 但是...
when I start eating this,
当我开始吃东西时
I realise what it is I was missing.
我意识这就是我一直想念的东西