-
(单词翻译:双击或拖选)
1.How many people are hired here each year?
贵公司每年招聘多少人?
2.How many candidates do you choose for the first round?
多少应聘者能参加第一轮面试?
3.How many employees are you going to hire in campus recruitment?
你们打算在校园招聘中招多少新员工?
4.Can I have the chance to go to the final round of interview?
我有机会进人最后一轮面试吗?
5.Normally, about 60 people. But it may depend.
通常约60人,但是也视情况而定。
6.About 20% of them come from other countries and the others are employed from domestic universities and colleges.
他们大约20%是外国雇员,其余的是从国内大学或学院招聘来的。
7.I have chosen 15 candidates ;the first round interview is tomorrow.
我选了15个人,明天先进行初试。
8.We'll choose the 4 best candidates and have them come back for a second interview.
我们将挑4个最好的,请他们过来复试。
9.We need to recruit 10 technicians in the sales department.
我们需要为市场部招聘10名技师。
10.We hope to find at least 20, but it is flexible.
我们希望最少招聘20个人,但是人数是灵活的。
Dialogue 1
对话一
A:How many undergraduates are hired here each year?
A: 贵公司毎年招聘多少本科生呢?
B: Normally, about 60 people. But it may depend.
B:通常约60人,但是也视情况而定。
A: I see. What kind of backgrounds does the staff have?
A: 我明内了:职员们都有着怎样的背景?
B: About 20% of them come from other countries and the others are employed from domestic universities and colleges.
B:他们大约20%是外国雇员,其余的是从国内大学或学院招聘来的。
Dialogue 2
对话二
A:How many candidates do you choose for the first round?
A:第一轮面试会有多少人参加?
B: I have chosen 15 candidates. The first round interview is tomorrow.
B:我选了15个应聘的人明天先进行初试。
A: The first round?
A:初试?
B: Right. We ll choose the 4 best candidates and have them come back for a second interview. The top one of them will be the one we will hire.
B:是的,我们将挑4个最好的,请他们过来复试。我们会聘用最好的那个人。