-
(单词翻译:双击或拖选)
往上海的泛美班机检查柜台在哪里?
Where is the check in counter for Pan Am flight to Shanghai?
泛美002班机的登记手续在这办吗?
Do I check in here for Pan Am flight No.002?
是,就是这里。
Yes,right here.
请拿出你的机票及护照。
Your ticket and passport,please.
抵达檀香山是几点?
What is the arrival time in Honolulu?
飞机会准时吗?
Flight on time?
你的检查手续办好了吗?
Have you checked in already?
我要再去检查这提包。
I want to check one more bag.
我不想去检查这提包,我可以随身携带吗?
I don't want to check this bag.Can I hand-carry?
你的手提包要在旅客检查站检查。
Your hand baggage will be examined at the check-point.
如何检查呢?
What kind of examination are there?
用X光扫描手提包及身体。
X-ray check and body touch.
你也要检查我的疫苗注射证明书吗?
Do you check my vaccination certificate,too?
檀香山的天气如何?
How is the weather in Honolulu?
到檀香山的飞行时间要多久?
What is the flying time to Honolulu?
你有多少件行李?
How many pieces of baggage do you have?
我有两件行李。
I have two pieces.
请把所有的行李放在磅秤上。
Please put all of your baggage on the scale.
我有一个照相机及一副望远镜,这些也要秤吗?
I have one camera and one binoculars.Do you weigh them,too?
不,那些除外。
No,they are exempted.
我想用随身携带这个袋子。
I like to hand-carry this bag.
它太大了,携带不便。
It's too big to carry on.
你的行李超重五公斤。
You have 5 kilos of excess baggage.
超重行李的费用怎么算?
What is the excess baggage rate?
每公斤两块五美金。
2 dollars and 50 cents per kilo.
太贵了,我可以将一件以不随机行李方式运送吗?
It's very expensive.Can I send one of these by unaccompanied baggage?
我可以用信用卡签帐吗?
Can I charge it to my credit card?
我的袋子里有些易碎物,该怎么处理?
I have something breakable in this bag.What should I do?
没关系,我替你贴防撞的标签。
OK,I put a fragil tag for you.
这里是提取行李卡。
Here are baggage claim tags.
你有特别希望的座位吗?
Do you have any seat preference?
麻烦靠窗户的
Window seat,please.
麻烦靠走道的。
Aisle seat,please.
麻烦靠前面的。
Forward seat,please.
麻烦靠后面的。
Rear seat,please.
只要不在机翼上面,任何座位都可以。
Any seat not over the wing.
麻烦,最前排的。
A seat behind the bulkhead,please.
麻烦靠洗手间的。
A seat near the toilet,please.
麻烦靠紧急出口的。
A seat by the emergency exit,please.
可能的话,请把隔壁位子空出来。
Leave the next seat open,if possible.
你们一起旅行吗?
Are you travelling together?
是的,我们想坐在一起。
Yes,we like to be seated together.
我要一个禁烟区的座位。
I want a seat in the no smoking section.
请坐好。
Please be seated.
回你的座位。
Return to your seat.
几点出发?
What is the departure time?
飞机会准时起飞吗?
Is the flight departing on time?
要机场税吗?
Any departure tax?
出境区有免税商店吗?
Is there a duty free shop in the departure lounge?
在我出境前会经过海关吗?
Do I go through the customs before my departure?
我要怎么走到出境区?
How do I get to the departure lounge?
出境区在楼上。
The departure lounge is located upstairs.
这飞机从第8号出境。
The flight is departing from spot 8.
所有出境旅客现在通过海关及证照查验关。
All departing passengers are requested to proceed to the customs and immigration now.
出发后一小时供应晚餐。
The dinner will be served one hour after departure.
出发别迟了。
Don't be late for departure.
我们会很快出发。
We will be departing soon.
航空公司职员正忙着照顾出境旅客。
The airline people are busy in handling departing passengers.
我是002班机出境的旅客。
I'm a departing passenger on your Flight 002.
今晚有出境到旧金山的班机吗?
Is there any flight departing tonight for San Francisco?
抱歉,你的班机延误了。
Sorry,your flight is delayed.
怎么回事?
What happened?
因为香港的气候。
Because of the weather in Hong Kong.
因为抵达香港的时候就迟了。
Because of late arrival from Hong Kong.
抵达檀香山的时间是几点?
How about the arrival time in Honolulu?
班机将要延迟两小时。
It will also be delayed by two hours.
我可以更换机票改搭东航吗?
Can I change my ticket to China East?
还有其他的班机可搭吗?
Is there any other flight available?
你能通知我在檀香山的朋友班机延期吗?
Can you advise my friend in Honolulu of this delay?
从檀香山来的班机联络的怎么样了?
How about my connecting flight from Honolulu?
你将被安排在最优先的班次。
You will be protected on the first available flight.
所有的飞机都被大雪延误了。
All flights are delayed by a heavy snowfall.
你得到延期的消息吗?
Did you receive a message of this delay?
班机若是延期,你可以通知我吗?
Can you call me if the flight is delayed?
班机不迟误我就会回来。
I'll come back without delay.
几号门?
What is the Gate number?
18号门在哪里?
Where is the Gate 18?
9号门是哪条路?
Where is the Gate 9?
你开始登机是几点?
What time do you start boarding?
我什么时间一定要到机门?
What time do I have to be at the gate?
你会在登机门拿到座位号码。
Your seat number will be given at the boarding gate.
请将登机证拿在手上。
Please have your boarding pass in your hand.
我找不到15号门。
I'm lost to the Gate 15.
我该走哪条路?
Which way should I go?
我在登机门等你。
I will wait for you at the boarding gate.
你的提袋要在机门检查。
Your baggage will be examined at the gate.
请乘巴士到11号门。
Please take a bus to the Gate 11.
我们登机前去买些土产吧。
Let's buy some souvenirs before we go to the gate.
你什么时候广播登机时间?
What time do you make an announcement for boarding?
所有东航001班机的出境旅客,请由8号门登机。
All departing passengers on China East Flight 001,please board the plane from the Gate 8.
我现在可以登机吗?
Can I board now?
这是东航072班机的巴士吗?
Is this bus for China East Flight 072?
哪里可以搭上巴士?
Where do I catch a bus?
这辆巴士由哪个门开走?
From which gate is the bus leaving?
这辆巴士从15号门离开。
The bus is leaving from the Gate 15.
短程巴士多久一班?
How often is the shuttle bus operated?
每十分钟。
Every ten minutes.
我们等下一班巴士吧!
Let's wait for the next bus.
我把手提包掉在移动梯巴士上。
I have left my hand baggage in the ramp bus.
请你替我拿来好吗?
Would you please get it for me?
什么样的手提包呢?
]What does it look like?
是个蓝色化妆包。
It's a blue cosmetic case.
如果我等下班巴士会不会太迟了?
Am I not too late if I wait for the next bus?
最后招呼巴士的时间是几点?
What time is the last call for the bus?
我们即刻起飞吗?
Do we take off soon?
我们马上起飞。
We'll take off in a minute.
请系好你的座椅安全带。
Please fasten your seat belt.
请注意禁烟信号。
Please observe no smoking sign.
请等到我们起飞。
Please wait until we take off.
你现在可以抽烟了。
You may now smoke.
起飞后将供应鸡尾酒。
Cocktails will be served after take off.
起飞时请保持座椅呈直立状态。
Keep your seat in upright position during take off.
飞机上供应晚餐吗?
Do you serve a dinner on board?
是的,起飞后一小时。
Yes,one hour after take off.
我们飞行高度是多少?
How high are we flying?
当飞机起飞时我非常害怕。
I am so scared when the flight takes off.
我更怕强气流。
I am more scared at turbulence.
我们得到塔台的许可便立刻起飞。
We'll take off as soon as we get permission from the tower.
现在得到起飞许可了。
Take off clearance is now obtained.
你想要一杯饮料吗?
Would you care for a drink?
是的,威士忌加苏打。
Yes,scotch and soda,please.
威士忌加水。
Scotch and water,please.
一瓶啤酒。
A bottle of beer,please.
给我一点冷饮,可乐、姜汁酒或果汁。
Can I have any soft drinks,coke,gingerale or juice?
我可以再要一杯饮料吗?
Can I have another drink?
我可以多要点坚果吗?
Can I have more nuts?
你有日本酒吗?
Do you have Japanese sake?
你可以把它温一下吗?
Can you serve it hot?
我可以请你喝一杯吗?
May I buy you a drink?
来一杯饮料如何?
How about a drink?
我想喝点酒。
I want to have some drinks.
别喝太多了。
Don't drink too much.
我醉了。
I've got drunk.
这水可以喝吗?
Is this water drinkable?
我想用耳机看电影。
I want an earphone for the movie.
我应该将耳机放入几号频道,才能看电影?
Which channel do I set the earphone to see the movie?
这个音响坏了。
This audio set doesn't work.
电影是汉语的吗?
Is the movie in Chinese?
不是的,只有英语发音。
No,it's in English only.
我只要看屏幕,不要耳机。
I don't need an earphone.I just watch the picture.
我该如何使用这组东西?
How do I handle this unit?
我看不见屏幕,可以换位置吗?
I can't see the picture.May I move?
电影的片名是什么?
What is the title of the movie?
我以前看过这部电影。
I have seen this movie before.
什么时候放电影?
When do you show the movie?
晚餐后立刻放。
Right after the dinner.
这部电影是谁主演的?
Who is starring in this movie?
这部电影演多久?
How long is this movie?
大约一小时又五十分钟。
About 1 hour 50 minutes.
在抵达前请填好这张海关申报单。
Please fill out this customs form before you arrive.
我写错了,可以另外给我海关申报单吗?
I made a mistake.May I have another customs form?
申报单是个别填写吗?
Do we fill out this form individually?
不,每个家庭填一张。
No,one form per family,please.
我已经在护照里准备好申报单了。
I have this form ready in my passport.
用正楷填写申报单。
Fill out the form in print type.
我要把申报单给谁?
Whom do I give this form to?
当你经过海关时交给海关关员。
To the customs officer when you go through the customs.
如果你有任何不随身的行李,你必须填这张不随身行李申报单。
If you have any unaccompanied baggage,you have to fill out this unaccompanied baggage declaration form.
我要给检疫处什么申报单?
What form do I need for the quarantine?
不需要申报单。
No form is required.
这张申报单是移民局要的吗?
Is this form required for the immigration?
什么是I-94申报单?
What is the I-94 form?
那是给美国移民局的申报单。
It's a form for the U.S.immigration.
什么意思?
What does it mean?
那只是申报单编号。
It's just a form number.
飞机上有日本籍的服务员吗?
Japanese stewardess on board?
你愿意请她帮我吗?
Would you ask her to help me?
你真漂亮!
How charming you are!
对不起,小姐。
Excuse me,miss.
谢谢你,你真好。
You are very kind,thank you.
小姐,请给我一条毛毯。
Miss,would you get me a blanket?
我想和乘务长讲话。
I want to talk to the Purser,please.
你是在飞机上广播的吗?
The inflight announcement is not clear to me.
你可以把机长刚才的广播翻译成中文吗?
Can you translate into Chinese what the Captain has just announced?
你可以把飞机内广播改成中文吗?
Don't you make the inflight announcement in Chinese language?
飞机上的广播分成英语、法语、德语、日语及中国话。
The inflight announcement will be made in English,Frence,German,Japanese and Chinese.
你是机内广播的那个人吗?
Are you the one who made the inflight announcement?
不是的,是乘务长广播的。
No,the inflight announcement was made by the Purser.
我们几点到?
What time do we arrive?
抵达时间是几点?
What is the arrival time?
我们10时30分抵达。
We are scheduled to arrive at 10:30.
我们预定10时30分抵达檀香山。
We are arrive in Honolulu at 10:30.
你是几点到的?
What time did you arrive?
我们比预定时间早十分钟到。
We arrived 10 minutes ahead of the scheduled time.
我们已经到了檀香山国际机场。
We've arrived at Honolulu International Airport.
麻烦你查查泛美002班机是不是已经到了。
Could you check if Pan Am Flight 002 has arrived already?
你到达后便可确定你预约的旅馆。
Your hotel reservation will be confirmed upon your arrival.
我忘了告诉父母亲我已经到了。
I forgot to advise my parents of my arrival.
我希望我的朋友已经由上海搭东航072班机到了,你可以查查旅客名单吗?
I'm expecting my friend to arrive on China East Flight 072 from Shanghai.Could you check the passenger list?
请查一下入境区的留言栏。
Please check the message board at the arrival lounge.
我的行李还没到。
My baggage is not arrived yet.
我到了会打电话给你。
I'll telephone you when I arrive.
我刚到,但我把照相机忘在飞机内。
I just arrived here,and I've forgot my camera in the cabin.
请勿吸烟直到你进入终站大厦。
No smoking until you come into the terminal building.
地勤员会指引你进入终站大厦。
A ground personnel will direct you to the terminal building.
我在哪里提取我的行李?
Where do I pick up my baggage?
在终站大厦的行李柜台。
At the baggage claim counter in the terminal building.
我希望我的朋友来接我,哪里可以找到他?
I'm expecting my friend to meet me.Where can I find him.
也许在入境站。
Maybe at the arrival terminal.
你在这里停吗?
Are you terminating here?
我在这里停。
I terminate here.
我正在和旧金山联络。
I'm making a connection to San Francisco.
我应该去哪一个出境站转机?
Which terminal should I go for my connecting flight?
哪里有巴士可以到出境站呢?
Is there any bus available to the departure terminal?
行李柜台在哪里?
Where is the baggage claim table?
所有的行李都由这个柜台出来。
All the baggage are coming out on this baggage claim table.
我有一件行李还没出来。
One of my bags hasn't come out yet.
还有很多要出来,请再等一会儿。
There are more coming out.Please wait for a while.
我的手提箱不见了。
My suitcase seems to be missing.
你有行李号码牌吗?
Do you have your baggage claim checks?
有,这是我的行李号码牌。
Yes,these are my baggage claim checks.
好,我们去飞机内检查。
OK,we'll check the aircraft for you.
没有,我遗失的行李没有号码牌?
No,I haven't got the baggage claim check for my missing bag.
你在搭机检查柜台上有没有收到号码牌?
Didn't you receive the claim tags when you checked in?
没有。
No,I didn't.
那么你的行李一定还在上海。
Then,your baggage must be left behind in Shanghai.
这是行李赔偿申报单,我们需要你的签名。
This is a baggage claim form.We need your signature,please.
我的手提箱破了,里面有些东西遗失了。
My suitcase is broken and some of the contents are missing.
我要要求窃盗赔偿。
I want to file a claim for pilferage.
有搭乘泛美002转机到旧金山的旅客吗?
Any connecting passenger on Pan Am Flight 002 to San Francisco?
我是转机到旧金山的旅客。
I am a connecting passenger to San Francisco.
我要转搭的飞机何时离开?
What time is my connecting flight leaving?
我的行李怎么处理?
How about my baggage?
他们自动会换到泛美去,别担心。
They will be automatically transfered to Pan Am.Don't worry.
我该到哪个柜台办理转机去纽约。
Which counter should I go to make a connection to New York?
请找美国航空公司的职员帮你转机。
Please see American Airlines representative for your connection.
所有转机的旅客请到10号门。
All connecting passengers are requested to proceed to the Gate 10.
有直接飞到波士顿而不需要转机的班机吗?
Is there any direct flight to Boston without making a connection?
我可以在同一天转搭班机吗?
Can I make a connection on the same day?
同一天转机是不行的。
No connecting flight is available on the same day.
Delta航空公司可以办成立刻转机。
An immediate connection can be made by Delta Airlines.
转机去旧金山要办多久?
How long does it take to make a connection at San Francisco?
至少要九十分钟,因为你必须经过海关检查。
It requires at least 90 minutes,because you have to go through the customs there.
请准备护照入境查验。
Please have your passport ready for the immigration.
你填好了I-94申请表吗?
Did you fill out the I-94 form?
你将在这个国家停留多久?
How long are you going to stay in this country?
我准备停留十天。
I am going to stay for ten days.
你是度假还是洽商?
Are you travelling on vacation or business?
我是度假。
I'm travelling on vacation.
我只是过境。
I'm just intransit.
你要去多远?
How far are you going?
我要去巴黎。
I'm going on to Paris.
你要住哪个旅馆?
Which hotel will you be staying at?
我要住希尔顿饭店。
I'll be staying at the Hilton Hotel.
你从这里回国吗?
Are you going back to your country from here?
不, 我从东岸出发。
No,I'll depart from the east coast.
接着我该去哪里?
Where shall I go next?
请到海关。
To the customs,please.
我继续搭原来的班机到纽约,我需要在这里通关吗?
I'm continuing on to New York on the same flight.Do I have to clear the customs here?
是的,所有进入美国的行李都在最先入关验关。
Yes,all the baggage should be cleared at the first entry port into the United States.
你要带这些去通关柜台吗?
Will you take these to the clearance counter?
这个柜台办理通关手续吗?
Is this counter open for clearance?
请准备海关申报单接受行李通关检查。
Please have your customs form ready for your baggage clearance.
这些是我所有要通关的行李。
These are all of my baggage to be cleared.
我有一些不随身的行李。
I have some unaccompanied baggage.
我现在要申报那些吗?
Do I have to declare them now?
不随身行李到达时要通关。
Unaccompanied baggage should be cleared when they arrive.
你有任何植物或种子吗?
Do you have any plant or seed?
你这个提包里是什么?
What do you have in this bag?
都是日常用品。
All personal effects.
你还有其他要申报的吗?
Do you have anything else to declare?
所有的都验关了。
Everything is cleared.
你有带酒吗?
Do you have any liquor with you?
你有几瓶?
How many bottles do you have?
我带了六瓶。
I have six bottles with me.
你可以免税带入三瓶,剩下的你要付税。
You can carry only three bottles duty free into this country,so you have to pay duty for the rest.
抱歉,我去哪里拿完税酒?
Excuse me,where do I get my duty free liquor?
我买了三瓶Old Parr,可是现在发现只有二瓶Johnnie Walker我该怎么办?
I bought three bottles of Old Parr,but now I found only two bottles of Johnnie walker.What should I do?
你有多少根香烟?
How many pieces of cigarette do you have?
我有200根。
I have 200 pieces.
我有25根雪茄。
I have 25 cigars.
你还有烟草吗?
Do you have tobacco,too?
所有这些都是我自己要用。
All of these are for my own use.
我不抽烟,但这些是给我朋友的礼物。
I don't smoke,but these are gift for my friend.
我没带烟草。
I have no tobacco with me.
你需要搬运工吗?
Do you need a porter?
叫一个搬运工搬这些行李吧!
Let's call a porter for these bags.
你要多少钱?
How much do you charge?
每件行李五毛美金。
50 cents per bag.
不用了,谢谢,我自己搬。
No,thank you.I carry by myself.
请把我的行李搬到出租车上。
Please carry my baggage to the cab.
请搬这个大的。
Please carry this big one.
让我替你搬这个
Let me carry this for you.
你能替我搬这个吗?
Could you carry this for me?
它太重了你搬不动的。
It's too heavy for you to carry.
它非常容易破,请小心搬。
It's very fragile.Please be careful to carry.
我不能搬所有的行李,我可以用行李车吗?
I can't carry all of these bags.May I use this baggage cart?
是的,你可以用,不过要还到原来的位置上。
Yes,you may.But be sure to return it to the same place.
好,谢谢。
All right.Thank you.
当你搬行李时,慢慢的推这个车。
Push the cart slowly when you carry your baggage.
哪里可以搭上小型客车呢?
Where can I catch the limousine?
请你告诉我小客车的柜台怎么走?
Could you tell me the way to the limousine counter?
你要在市内哪里停呢?
Where do you stop in the city?
我们在几个主要的旅馆停。
We stop at the several major hotels.
广场饭店你停吗?
Do you stop at the Plaza Hotel?
是,我们停,那是城内几个大饭店之一。
Yes,we do.It's one of the biggest hotels in the city.
小客车跟计程车,哪种便宜呢?
Which is cheaper,limousine or cab?
小客车便宜。
Limousine is cheaper.
建议你坐小客车进城,再叫计程车。
Suggest you take a limousine to the city terminal,then catch a cab.
坐小客车去饭店要多久?
How long will it take to the Hotel by a limousine?
小客车价钱多少?
How much is the limousine charge?
每人两元五角美金。
2 dollars 50 cents per head.
我的行李怎么算?
How about the charge for my baggage?
包括在内。
It's included.
请付钱给司机。
Please pay your fare to the driver.