-
(单词翻译:双击或拖选)
星级典句:
第一句:According to the contract, we want to pack goods in wooden cases of 6kg.
根据合同,我们要用木箱子,每个装6公斤货物。
A: What do you think about the packing terms?
贵方认为包装条款怎么样?
B: We are satisfied with most part.
我们对大部分表示满意。
A: Any special requirements?
有什么特殊要求吗?
B: Yes. According to the contract, we want to pack goods in wooden cases of 6kg.
是的。根据合同,我们要用木箱子,每个装6公斤货物。
第二句:You'd better pack them in cartons of 10kg each.
你方最好用纸板箱,每个装10公斤货物。
A: Any problems?
有问题吗?
B: You'd better pack them in cartons of 10kg each.
你方最好用纸板箱,每个装10公斤货物。
A: OK.
好的。
钢琴、陶瓷、工艺品等偏重或贵重的物品,请用木箱包装。
其他表达法:
Is your normal packing still ten dozen per carton?
你们的正规包装是每个纸板箱10打吗?
We hope that the beer is packed six bottles in a box.
我们希望一个盒子里放6瓶啤酒。