-
(单词翻译:双击或拖选)
Just to be absolutely clear...
只是要百分百明确……
One thing I wasn't sure of was...
有一件事我不太确定……
Good luck!
好运!
Mr Ingle, I don't think we've met yet, I'm Anna.
英格尔先生,我想我们还没见过,我是安娜。
Hello. Oi! What are you doing with those boxes?
你好。喂!你弄那些箱子干嘛?
I told you to put them in storage.
我跟你说了把它们存起来。
Anna, is it?
安娜是吗?
Yes, sorry to bother you, I just want to check something.
是的,抱歉打扰你了,我只是想核对一些事情。
We've had a few problems with orders….
我们的订单出了一些问题……
Well, that's not my fault. I do exactly what I'm asked to do.
这不是我的问题。我都是按要求做的。
No, not there, in storage!
不,不是那里,储藏室。
Oh, well, I just want to make sure that….
我只是想确认……
Thirty years I've been doing this job, and I've never made a mistake.
我做这个工作30年了,从没犯过一个错误。
Of course, but because we've had problems, we need to make absolutely sure that all deliveries are correct.
当然,但因为我们遇到了问题,我们需要百分百确认所有送货都无误。
Could you possibly clarify what went out in today's delivery to Mr Berry of, er, Bluetree Enterprises?
你能说明确的说一下今天给Bluetree Enterprises先生送去了什么货物吗?
500 redcurrants. Right. That's fine.
500个红醋栗。 对,没问题。
Well done Anna, this is going very well.
干得好,安娜,进行得不错。