-
(单词翻译:双击或拖选)
Maybe we should talk about you.
也许我们可以谈谈你。
I like you Anna.
我喜欢你,安娜。
You’re keen but you’ve got a lot to learn and I think you should wear more black – it makes you look… thinner…
你很热心,但你还有很多要学习的,我认为你应该多穿穿黑色,这会让你显得更瘦。
He’s out of order.
他语无伦次了。
I think he’s saying too much.
我认为他说的太多了。
Ask him to keep the conversation professional.
让他保持对话的专业性。
Right, good idea.
好的,好主意。
Mr Socrates, thank you but can we keep our conversation professional.
苏格拉底先生,谢谢,但我们可以保持谈话的专业性吗?
There’s a lot to discuss about our European market strategy.
关于我们欧洲市场的策略还有很多要谈的。
Yeah, right, absolutely right.
是的,没错。
Anyway, you’re gonna have to lead this one not that Tom guy.
总之,你将负责这个,而不是那个汤姆。
I’m thinking of firing him, his results ain't that great and…
我在考虑解雇他,他的绩效不好而且……
…sorry to interrupt, just wondered if you’d like some nuts?
抱歉,打扰了,我想知道你们需要点坚果吗?
Hey Tom, I was just saying to Anna your results haven’t been good and I’m thinking of…
汤姆,我正在跟安娜说你的绩效不好,我考虑……
… of having another drink… thinking of having another drink.
再来一杯酒,想再来一杯。
Mr Socrates, did you know Tom actually has a great idea for selling laser curved oranges to Spain?
苏格拉底先生,你知道汤姆对于往意大利销售激光曲线橙子有一个好点子吗?
Do I?
我有吗?
That’s good to hear Tom.
汤姆,很高兴听到这个。
Email them to me and I’ll check them over tomorrow.
发邮件给我,我明天会查看。
Of course he will, Mr Socrates.
他当然会这么做,苏格拉底先生。
Now how would you like to drink something, less strong?
你现在想喝点什么不烈的饮品吗?
Orange juice perhaps?
也许是橙汁?
No, I think I’ll try some more of the English beer.
不,我想再试试英式啤酒。