-
(单词翻译:双击或拖选)
Welcome back to English at Work, where Anna and Tom are in a bit of a predicament.
欢迎回到“职场英语”,安娜和汤姆现在正有点麻烦。
Following a successful business meeting, they've returned to the airport to discover their flight has been cancelled.
在一场成功的商业会议之后,他们抵达机场却发现航班取消了。
What are they going to do next?
他们接下来要怎么办?
Right, they've rebooked us on to the next flight, which is at 7 o'clock tomorrow morning.
他们重新给我们定了下一趟明早7点的航班。
Tomorrow morning? !
明天早上?
What are we going to do until then?
我们这段时间做什么?
It's OK Anna, calm down.
没关系,安娜,冷静。
I've sorted out a hotel… quite a nice one actually.
我选好了酒店,很不错的一家。
But what about our new contract?
但是我们的新合同怎么办?
I've got to sort it out!
我得整理出来!
Anna, take a deep breath… it'll be ok.
安娜,深呼吸,没关系。
Let's go and get a drink and we'll work things out.
我们去喝一杯吧,一起处理这些事情。
Anna, maybe Tom's right for once.
安娜,也许汤姆这次是对的。
Go and enjoy some French hospitality.
去享受一下法式款待。
You've done really well today but perhaps you should keep your boss Paul in the picture.
你今天做得很好了,但也许你应该告知你的老板保罗。
In the picture? I didn't take any photos.
图片?我没有拍照。
No Anna! I mean keep him informed.
不,安娜!我是说告知他相关的情况。
It's always a good idea to keep the boss updated on what's going on – he is the boss after all.
让你的老板时刻知道进度是个好主意,毕竟他是你的老板。
OK.I will.
好,我会的。
Yeah, this one looks quite cosy.
这里看着很舒适。