-
(单词翻译:双击或拖选)
当别人用英语称赞你的时候,你该怎么应答呢?按中国人的第一反应,肯定会很谦虚地说:“真的吗?”“哪里哪里……”不管是直接谢谢,还是谦虚地回应,千万不能害羞地说不出话来,快来学习不同场合下的回应方式吧。
1. 欣然接受,直接谢谢
e.g.1 Thank you, that's very kind of you!
谢谢你这么说。
2. I really appreciate you noticing that.
感谢你看到了这一点。
3. Thanks. I'm glad I can help you!
谢谢你的称赞,很高兴能够帮到你。
2. 哪里哪里,谦虚回应
e.g. 1 Oh, it's nothing! You are flattering me./I'm flattered.
哪里哪里,你过奖了。
2. Thank you, but there is still room for improvement.
谢谢,不过还有提高的空间。
3. Thanks! Tom also worked on it. He gave me a lot of help too.
谢谢夸奖,这不全是我的功劳,Tom也帮了不少忙。
3. 礼尚往来,夸夸对方
e.g. 1 Oh, thanks very much. You look nice too. I like your shirt.
非常感谢。你今天也穿得很好看啊,我喜欢你这件衬衫。
2. Thank you for saying so, you are such a sweet-talker!
谢谢你的夸奖,你嘴真甜!
4. 熟人间,调侃回应
e.g. 1 What are you after? / What do you want?
说吧,有什么事想要我帮忙啊?
2. Flattery will get you nowhere.
你拍我马屁我也不会帮你的哦。