Please give our claim your favorable consideration.
请合理考虑我们的索赔要求。
We claim against the damages.
我们要求赔偿损失。
We want to make a claim for the damages.
我们要求赔偿损失。
We claim $ 3,000 against you.
我方要求你方赔偿3,000美元。
We can't admit your claim.
我们不接受你方的索赔要求。
claim n.&v. 索赔
Please examine the matter and send us the goods to meet the shortage as soon as possible.
请调查此事,并尽快将货物发给我们以弥补数量的不足。
shortage n. 不足,缺乏
Our customers are complaining of the inferior quality of our products.
我们的客户投诉我们的产品质量低劣。
Your products are of low quality.
你方的产品质量低劣。
complain v. 抱怨
The goods we've received do not tally with the sample on which we ordered.
我们收到的货物与订货样品不符。
tally with“与…相符合”
In view of the long business relations between us, we wish to meet you half way to settle the claim.
考虑到我们之间长期的业务关系,我们愿意各让一半,解决这项索赔。
in view of“考虑到,由于”
We hope hs unfortunate incident will not affect the relationship between us.
我们希望这一不幸事件将不会影响到我们双方之间的关系。
incident n. 事件,事变
The shortage is due to omission in packing.
货物短缺系包装遗漏所致。
omission n. 省略,遗漏,疏忽
We are very sorry that the quality of our goods did not tum out to your satisfaction.
我们很抱歉你们不满意我们货物的质量。
turn out“结果是,证明是”
to sb.'s satisfaction = to the satisfaction of sb.“达到某人满意的程度”
We can assure you that such a thing will not happen again in future deliveries.
我们保证在以后的交货中不会出现类似的事情。
assure v. 保证.担保
|