-
(单词翻译:双击或拖选)
Pardon me, Ser.
对不起,爵士。
Do I frighten you so much, girl?
我有那么可怕吗,小妹妹?
Or is it him there making you shake?
还是他把你吓得发抖?
He frightens me too. Look at that face.
连我见了他也会怕呢。看看他那张脸。
I'm sorry if I offended you, Ser.
如有冒犯,我向您道歉,爵士先生。
Why won't he speak to me? He hasn't been very talkative these last 20 years.
他为何不跟我说话?这二十年来他都不怎么爱讲话。
Since the Mad King had his tongue ripped out with hot pincers. He speaks damn well with his sword though.
疯王叫人用烧红的火钳把他舌头给拔了。如今他改用剑说话,溜得很呢。
Ser Ilyn Payne, the King's Justice. The royal executioner.
他是国王的御前执法官,王家刽子手。伊林·派恩爵士。
What is it, sweet lady?
你怎么了,亲爱的小姐?
Does the hound frighten you?
猎狗吓到你了吗?
Away with you, dog. You're scaring my lady.
滚远点,你这只狗。你吓到我未婚妻了。
I don't like to see you upset.
我可不想看到你担惊受怕。
The sun is finally shining. Come walk with me.
天终于晴了。陪我走走吧。
Stay, Lady.
别乱跑,淑女。
I probably shouldn't have any more.
我不应该再喝了。
Father only lets us have one cup at feasts.
父亲大人只准我们在宴会上喝一杯。
My princess can drink as much as she wants.
我的未婚妻爱喝多少就喝多少。