护士:早上好!
Nurse: Good morning.
病人:你好!
Patient: Good morning.
护士:请问哪里不舒服?
Nurse: What seems to be the problem?
病人:高烧,感觉糟透了。
Patient: Im running a high fever and feeling terribly bad.
护士:这种情况出现有多久了?
Nurse: How long have you had the problem?
病人:从昨晚开始的。
Patient: Since last night.
护士:您以前来过咱们医院吗?
Nurse: Well, have you ever been here before?
病人:事实上,我也是刚刚到这个城市。
Patient: As a matter of fact, I have just moved to this city.
护士:好的,那么您得先填写这张挂号表。比如您的年龄,挂号,住址等等。
Nurse: O. K. In that case, you have to fill in this registration card. Your age, gender, address and things like that.
病人:每问题。请问我应该挂哪科?
Patient: No problem. Which department should I register with, madam?
护士:您最好挂内科。
Nurse: You'd better go to the medical department.
病人:表填好,给你。
Patient: Here is my registration card.
护士:谢谢。挂号费是一美圆。
Nurse: Thank you. The registration fee is one dollar.,
病人:好的。请问我该怎么走?
Patient: Fine. But can you tell me how to get to the medical department, please?
护士:坐电梯到三楼,左拐。沿着走道走。您会看到一块牌子在您的右手边。
Nurse: Take the lift to the third floor and then make a left turn. Go along the corridor until you see the sign on your right.
病人:多谢了。
Patient: Thanks a lot.
护士:不客气。
Nurse: You're welcome.
单词 Words
registration n. 挂号
gender n.性别
address n. 住址
department n. 科,系,部门
register vi挂号
fee n. 费
lift n. 电梯
corridor n. 走道
短语 Phrases
run a high fever 发高烧
as a matter of fact 事实上
in that case 如果那样
fill in 填写
and things like that 等等
register with 挂(某科)的号
had better 最好
take a lif t坐电梯
make a left turn 向左拐
句子 Sentence Patterns
What seems to be the problem?
请问哪里不舒服?
How long have you had the problem?
这种情况出现有多久了?
更多内容:医生与病人
|