-
(单词翻译:双击或拖选)
What's this?I have no idea.It was Mason's.
这是什么 不知道 这是梅森的
August 31st,My body is changing.I'm edgy, I'm angry, impatient.
8月31日 我的身体在不断地变化 我很紧张 愤怒 暴躁
I get so mad, I black out and forget what I say or do.
我要疯了 我会失去知觉 忘记自己做过什么
I'm not myself, not since Jimmy's death.
吉米死后 我一直心神不宁
What's happening to me?
我到底是怎么了
He chronicled everything.
他记录了发生的一切
Full moon is tonight.
今晚就是满月
Well, does he say what happened?
他有没有说发生了什么事
Better get the torches.Alaric's stake gun's in my trunk. Bonnie?
最好带上火把 阿拉里克的木桩枪在我的后车厢里 邦妮
Go ahead.I'm almost done.
去吧 我快好了
What are you doing?
你在干嘛
Hey, you're not strong enough.
嘿 你还不够强大
I'll be fine.You could get hurt.
我不会有事的 你会受伤的
And Elena could die.I'll be fine.
否则埃琳娜会死的 我不会有事的
Promise.I promise.
保证 我保证