1. I called to congratulate you on your promotion. 我打电话来是要恭喜你升职了。
A Hello?
你好?
B Hello, linda? Hi, this is Harry. I called to congratulate you on your promotion.
你好,琳达,我是哈莉,我打电话来是想恭喜你升职了。
2. I'm so glad that you were elected the leader. 真高兴你被选为领导了。
=I'm glad that you were promoted to director.真高兴你被选为领导了,真高兴你晋升为主管了。
3. A little bird told me you got a raise. 一个消息灵通人士告诉我你升职了。
A A little bird told me you got a raise. Congratulations.
一个消息灵通人士告诉我你升职了,恭喜你。
B Oh, well. Thank you. The walls have ears. I guess.
哦,真的谢谢,可能隔墙有耳吧。
4. Congratulations on the new baby. 恭喜你喜得爱子。
5. I'm so happy for you. 我真为你开心。
A I heard you bought a new house. Congratulations. I'm really happy for you.
听说你买了套新房,恭喜你,真为你开心。
B Thank you. Why don't you come to our housewarming party?
谢谢,你何不来参加我们的乔迁派对呢?
6. Are you serious? 真的吗?
A Did I wake you up? I'm sorry. But I had to tell you that I won the lottery.
我在做梦吗?不好意思,但是我得告诉你我中大奖啦。
B Are you serious? Oh. my gosh. Congratulations.
真的吗?哦,天啦,恭喜你。
7. It's really nice of you to call.
真感谢你打电话来。
8. It feels great. 太好了。
A I heard your presentation was very successful
听说你的报告很成功。
B Thank you. It feels great to finally achieve something.
谢谢,努力最终有结果的感觉真的太好了。
|