-
(单词翻译:双击或拖选)
Also...
而且...
...your loss would break my heart.
失去你也会让我心碎
What the hell am I supposed to say to that?!
这话你让我怎么接?
Merry Christmas? You hate Christmas.
圣诞快乐? 你讨厌圣诞
Yes. Perhaps there was something in the punch.
对 也许是因为潘趣酒加料了
Clearly. Go and have some more.
显然是 进去多喝点吧
So you realise that
你也知道
Sherlock got us out here to see his mum and dad for a reason?
夏洛克带我们来见他爸妈是有原因的吧?
His lovely mum and dad, a fine example of married life, I get that.
他亲爱的爸妈 完美夫妻典范 我懂
That is the thing with Sherlock, it's always the unexpected.
夏洛克就是这样 总给你惊奇
Oi. Oi? Mary?
喂 喂 玛丽
Jesus Christ! Mary? Sit down.
天啊 玛丽 坐下
Mary, can you hear me?
玛丽 能听见我说话吗?
Don't drink Mary's tea.
别喝玛丽的茶
Or the punch.
也别喝潘趣酒
Sherlock...
夏洛克
Did you just drug my pregnant wife?!
你给我怀孕的妻子下药?
Don't worry, Wiggins is an excellent chemist.
别怕 维金斯药量精准
I calculated your wife's dose myself. Won't affect the little one.
我亲自算的她的剂量 不会伤到孩子的
I'll keep an eye on her.
我会盯着她
He'll monitor their recovery. It's more or less his day job.
他会照顾他们醒来 这是他老本行
What the hell have you done?!
你到底做了什么?
A deal with the devil.
和魔鬼做了交易