-
(单词翻译:双击或拖选)
How long till your dad gets back?
你爸还有多久回来
About an hour.
大概一小时吧
He's meeting with a social worker.
他去和社工见面
Why?
为什么
He thinks I'm afraid of retribution.
他觉得我害怕被人报复
He thinks that's the reason
他觉得这是
why you don't want to ID this guy?
你不愿指证那人的原因吗
Look, I know your dad is putting pressure on you.
我知道你爸给你施加压力
Okay? I--
我
I know he's convinced
我知道他深信
that this is the guy who took you
这人就是绑架你
and killed your mom and Bethany Young.
并谋杀你妈妈和宝芬妮·杨的元凶
And I'm sure Tanner would love to wrap up
而且我相信坦纳很想完美地
all three nightmares with a neat little bow
结束这三起案件
and you...
而你
What about me?
我怎么了
You love that, for once, everyone seems to believe you.
你喜欢这样 头一次大家都相信了你
That's not what this is about.
事情不是这样的
Good.
那就好
'Cause, I swear, if you let some stranger go to jail
我发誓 如果你为了明哲保身
because you're trying to cover your ass--
而让一个陌生人坐牢
He's not a stranger, Emily.
他不是陌生人 艾米丽
Who? Cyrus?
谁 你说赛勒斯
What do you mean "He's not a stranger"?
你说他不是陌生人 这话什么意思
Do you know him?
你认识他吗
I don't know how "A" found him...
我不知道A怎么找到他的
but...
但
he's the one who gave me this.
这倒伤疤是他留下的