英语 英语 日语 日语 韩语 韩语 法语 法语 德语 德语 西班牙语 西班牙语 意大利语 意大利语 阿拉伯语 阿拉伯语 葡萄牙语 葡萄牙语 越南语 越南语 俄语 俄语 芬兰语 芬兰语 泰语 泰语 泰语 丹麦语 泰语 对外汉语

《神探夏洛克》精讲 174是时候抓这只鬼了

时间:2021-08-12 03:14来源:互联网 提供网友:nan   字体: [ ]
特别声明:本栏目内容均从网络收集或者网友提供,供仅参考试用,我们无法保证内容完整和正确。如果资料损害了您的权益,请与站长联系,我们将及时删除并致以歉意。
    (单词翻译:双击或拖选)

It's here.

它在这儿

It's in here with me.

和我在一起

Where are you?

你在哪?

Get me out, Sherlock, you've got to get me out.

救我出去 夏洛克 你得救我出去

The big lab,the first lab that we saw.

大实验室 我们见到的第一个

John... John?

约翰... 约翰?

Now, Sherlock! Please!

快点 夏洛克 求你了

All right, I'll find you.

好的 我会来找你

Keep talking.

继续说话

I can't, it'll hear me.

我不能 它能听见我

Keep talking.

继续说话

What are you seeing?

你看见什么?

John?

约翰?

Yes, I'm here.

我在这儿

What can you see?

你看见什么?

I don't know. I don't know, but I can hear it now.

我不知道 可是我听得到它

Did you hear that?

你能听到吗?

Stay calm, stay calm.

镇定

Can you see it?

你看的到它吗?

Can you see it?

你能看见吗?

No, I can't.

不 我看不见

I can see it.

我看见了

I can see it.

我看见了

It's here.

它在这里

Are you all right? John?

你还好吗 约翰?

Jesus Christ! It was the hound!

上帝啊 是猎犬

Sherlock, it was here, I swear it, Sherlock, it must, it must...

夏洛克 它刚才在这里 我发誓它一定……

Did-did you see it?

你看见了吗?

You must have!

一定看见了

It's all right, it's OK now.

好了 现在没事了

it's not. it's not ok!

没有 问题大了

I saw it, I was wrong!

我见到了 我错了

Hm, well, let's not jump to conclusions.

好吧 别急着下结论

What?

什么?

What did you see?

你看到什么?

I told you, I saw the hound?

我说了 我看到猎犬了

Huge, red eyes? Glowing? No

巨大 红眼睛? 通体发光? 不是

What?

什么?

I made up the bit about glowing.

通体发光是我编的

You saw what you expected to see because I told you.

你看到了我告诉你的东西

You have been drugged.we have all been drugged.

你被下药了 我们都被下药了

Drugged?

下药?

Can you walk?

你能走路吗?

Of course I can walk.

当然可以

Come on, then.

走吧

It's time to lay this ghost.

是时候抓这只鬼了

Oh, back again?

回来了哈

What's on your mind this time?

这回又想到什么了?

Murder, Dr Stapleton.

谋杀 斯台普吞博士

Refined, cold-blooded murder.

深思熟虑的 冷血谋杀

OK. What do you want?

好吧 你想要什么?

Can I borrow your microscope?

可以借你的显微镜吗?

本文本内容来源于互联网抓取和网友提交,仅供参考,部分栏目没有内容,如果您有更合适的内容,欢迎点击提交分享给大家。
------分隔线----------------------------
TAG标签:   神探夏洛克  英剧台词
顶一下
(0)
0%
踩一下
(0)
0%
最新评论 查看所有评论
发表评论 查看所有评论
请自觉遵守互联网相关的政策法规,严禁发布色情、暴力、反动的言论。
评价:
表情:
验证码:
听力搜索
推荐频道
论坛新贴