英语 英语 日语 日语 韩语 韩语 法语 法语 德语 德语 西班牙语 西班牙语 意大利语 意大利语 阿拉伯语 阿拉伯语 葡萄牙语 葡萄牙语 越南语 越南语 俄语 俄语 芬兰语 芬兰语 泰语 泰语 泰语 丹麦语 泰语 对外汉语

《神探夏洛克》精讲 335那是简妮

时间:2021-09-15 08:03来源:互联网 提供网友:nan   字体: [ ]
特别声明:本栏目内容均从网络收集或者网友提供,供仅参考试用,我们无法保证内容完整和正确。如果资料损害了您的权益,请与站长联系,我们将及时删除并致以歉意。
    (单词翻译:双击或拖选)

Here we go then.

开始啦

You realise you don't exactly look like Magnussen?

你知道你和玛格努森不像吧?

Which in this case is a considerable advantage.

就目前情况而言 反而是优势

Sherlock, you complete loon.

夏洛克 你这个冤家

What are you doing?!

这是在干什么?

Hang on, was that...?

等等 那不是...?

Hi, Janine.

你好 简妮

Go on, let me in.

快点 让我上去

I can't. You know I can't. Don't be silly.

不行 你知道不行 别傻了

Don't make me do it out here.

别逼我在这里做

Not in front of everyone.

大庭广众之下可不行

Do what in front of everyone?

大庭广众之下做什么?

You see, as long as there's people, there's always a weak spot.

看见了吧 只要是人 总有弱点

That was Janine.

那可是简妮

Yes, of course it was Janine. She's Magnussen's PA.

是简妮 玛格努森的私人助理

That's the whole point.

要的就是这个

Did you just get engaged to break into an office?

你和她订婚就为进办公室?

Yeah. Stroke of luck meeting her at your wedding.

对 真走运 在你婚礼上认识了她

You can take some of the credit.

给你记一功

Je...Jesus!

我...我去

Sherlock, she loves you.

夏洛克 她爱你

Yes. Like I said, human error.

没错 如我所言 人性的失误

What are you going to do?

你准备怎么办?

Well, not actually marry her, obviously.

显而易见 不能真娶了她

There's only so far you can go.

做事总得有个限度

So, what will you tell her?

那怎么跟她说?

Well, I'll tell her that our entire relationship was a ruse

我会告诉她 整个交往都是圈套

to break into her boss's office.

就为进她老板办公室

I imagine she'll want to stop seeing me at that point,

估计她就不会再想见我了

but you're the expert on women.

但谈到女人 你是专家

本文本内容来源于互联网抓取和网友提交,仅供参考,部分栏目没有内容,如果您有更合适的内容,欢迎点击提交分享给大家。
------分隔线----------------------------
TAG标签:   神探夏洛克  英剧台词
顶一下
(0)
0%
踩一下
(0)
0%
最新评论 查看所有评论
发表评论 查看所有评论
请自觉遵守互联网相关的政策法规,严禁发布色情、暴力、反动的言论。
评价:
表情:
验证码:
听力搜索
推荐频道
论坛新贴