-
(单词翻译:双击或拖选)
Lily: Long night?
喝了一整夜?
Chuck: Alfonso made me an omelet.
Alfonso给我做了蛋饼。
I may have washed it down with a Bellini or two.
我可能喝了一两杯贝里尼酒把它灌下去了。
Lily: Your father didn't go for your business proposal.
你爸爸没有同意你的投资计划。
Come on, let me help you.
起来吧,我来扶你。
Chuck: He was born poor. I was born loaded.
他出生贫穷,我含着金汤匙出世。
Lily:Yeah.
是的。
Chuck: But if the only way to impress him is if I started with nothing,
如果一定要从零开始才能得到他的欢心,
then why doesn't he just take it all away?
那他不接受我的想法呢?
Lily: Because he loves you. No good parent likes to see his child go without.
因为他爱你啊,好的父母不希望自己儿女一无所得。
Chuck: I had the idea.I did the work.
我有想法,我肯努力去做。
He tells me I can't be committed and he's the one screwing 25 year olds
他跟我没有责任感,却和一个25岁的女人搞在一起。
when he's supposedly committed to you.
但他应该对你负责任的时候,
Lily: We're newly committed as recent as last week.
我们上个礼拜才刚刚重归于好。
Chuck: I wonder why he was pawing some Asian chick in his limo yesterday.
那为什么昨天,他还在轿车里抱着个亚洲女人。
Lily: How could I be surprised, really?
我怎么会感到惊讶呢?