英语 英语 日语 日语 韩语 韩语 法语 法语 德语 德语 西班牙语 西班牙语 意大利语 意大利语 阿拉伯语 阿拉伯语 葡萄牙语 葡萄牙语 越南语 越南语 俄语 俄语 芬兰语 芬兰语 泰语 泰语 泰语 丹麦语 泰语 对外汉语

《别对我撒谎》精讲08 保护家人是每个男人的责任

时间:2021-04-16 07:24来源:互联网 提供网友:nan   字体: [ ]
特别声明:本栏目内容均从网络收集或者网友提供,供仅参考试用,我们无法保证内容完整和正确。如果资料损害了您的权益,请与站长联系,我们将及时删除并致以歉意。
    (单词翻译:双击或拖选)

Dr. Lightman.

莱特曼博士

I'm Han Yong-dae, the ambassador's assistant.

我是韩永铎 大使的助理

Could you and Dr. Foster come with me?

你和福斯特博士能跟我来一下吗

He'd like tospeakwith you.

他想跟你们谈谈

Ambassador.

大使

Dr. Lightman, Dr. Foster.

莱特曼博士 福斯特博士

Thank you for coming.

谢谢你们能过来

Are you confident that you can identify.

你们真的那么自信可以

The people that want to harm me?

辨认出想害我的人

Well, I think the problem is going to be spotting your guy.

我觉得如何去监视每个人才是最大的难题

You know? I mean,

知道吗 我的意思是

It's a big room with a lot of people in it.

那个房间又大人又多

Isupposesome element of risk cannot be avoided.

我知道有些危险因素无法避免

Sure it can. You could cancel the wedding.

当然能了 你可以取消婚礼

Not that we're suggesting that.

并不是一定要你这么做

If you want to eliminate the risk.

要消除隐患 只能这么做

It's beendiscussed.

这我们已讨论过了

I said no.

我不同意

I cannot give these people the satisfaction.

我不能让这些人得逞

And it would only punish my sonand his fiancee, not me.

这么做只会让我儿子和他未婚妻难过

I see you brought your own security.

我看你带了自己的保镖

That's A

你带着一把

HK-45 you're carrying. Right?

HK45手枪 对吧

Pricey.

够阔气

As you can tell,

正如你所说

Yong-dae's principal responsibility is protection,

永铎的基本职责是保护我

Which he carries out very well.

他做得很好

But it's not me that I'm concerned about.

但我担心的不是我自己

My wife and my son are the only family that I have in this world.

我太太和儿子是我在这世界上唯一的亲人

They are the ones that I need protected.

他们才是我要保护的

Please keep them safe.

请保证他们的安全

本文本内容来源于互联网抓取和网友提交,仅供参考,部分栏目没有内容,如果您有更合适的内容,欢迎点击提交分享给大家。
------分隔线----------------------------
TAG标签:   别对我撒谎  美剧  台词精讲
顶一下
(0)
0%
踩一下
(0)
0%
最新评论 查看所有评论
发表评论 查看所有评论
请自觉遵守互联网相关的政策法规,严禁发布色情、暴力、反动的言论。
评价:
表情:
验证码:
听力搜索
推荐频道
论坛新贴