-
(单词翻译:双击或拖选)
Is it a vestibule? Maybe it's an atrium... Oh, yeah, that is the part to focus on, you idiot!
这是前厅吗?也许是中厅。哦,你个笨蛋,就关心这个啊!
Jill: Yeah, I'm fine. I'm just stuck at the bank in an ATM vestibule.
对,我很好。我就是被困在银行一个取款机室里了。
Chandler: Jill says vestibule...I'm going with vestibule.
Jill说是前厅…... 那我也说前厅。
Jill: I'm fine. No, I'm not alone. I don't know, some guy.
我很好。不,不只我一个 我不认识,一个男的。
Chandler: Oh! Some guy Some guy. Hey Jill, I saw you with some guy last night. Yes, he was some guy...
哦!一个男的,一个男的。嗨,Jill,我昨晚看到你和一个男的在一起。对,是一个男的。
Joey: Hi, everyone...
大家好。
Ross: And officiating at tonight's black out is Rabbi Tribbiani...
今晚这个停电夜的祭司是Rabbi Tribbiani。
Joey: Well, Chandler's old roommate was Jewish and these are the only candles we have, so... Happy Chanukah, everyone...
嗯,Chandler的旧室友是个犹太人,我们也只有这些蜡烛了,所以…...祝大家光明节快乐。
Phoebe: Eww, look. Ugly Naked Guy lit a bunch of candles.
快来看。丑裸男点了一堆蜡烛。
Rachel: Wow, that had to hurt!
肯定疼死了!
Chandler: Alright, alright, alright. It's been fourteen and a half minutes and you still have not said one word. Oh God, do something. Just make contact, smile!
好吧,好吧,好吧。已经14分半了而你还是一个字也没有说。哦,上帝,做点什么,就打个招呼,微笑一下!
There you go. You're definitely scaring her.
这不就行了!你铁定是在吓她。